Leon Bailey

• What are your thoughts on Leon Bailey (£1.86) and Nabil Fekir (£1.84)?

Bailey is heavily linked with premier league clubs and is playing well at Leverkusen who have resumed training.
    Fekir has been linked with premier league clubs last season and is too good for Betis.

• I don’t know much on Bailey the last I heard was that he had stagnated a bit at Leverkusen but I’m not too sure.

You’re right about Fekir, still relatively young and think he used Betis as a stepping stone to eventually play for a bigger club. I know he had injury issues at Lyon but I think he’s been relatively free of them this year? Heard arsenal are interested

• Think there were links to Chelsea for Leon Bailey not that long ago

• Bailey reminds me of Pulisic last season, around about the same price, having an indifferent season and linked with a premiership club. (Albeit Chelsea confirmed Pulisic early) .

Using Pulisic as a bench mark he went to £3+ over the summer period before the start of the 19/20 season. I could see Bailey doing a similar thing if he gets a premiership move to a top 6 club. The risk is he doesn't and I can't see any upward movement in price from today if he's playing in the Bundesliga next season.

• Injuries surround these two but both are quality,