Houssem Aouar

• What’s everyone’s thought?

Seems pretty nailed on he leaves in the summer. What’s his price if he goes to Man City/Liverpool. Peps been a long time admirer. Where can everyone see his price? £3.50-£4?

• @NewUser18771 Considering Liverpools midfield aren't too PB friendly, probably not much higher than he is now (however one PB win/a streak of high PB scores will completely change that and drive his price up even higher)

As for City, I can't see him getting a place ahead of De Bruyne, Rodri, Gundogan, B Silva, Foden.. their midfield is already stacked.

He'd get a decent rise if the transfer went through to either of them, but would settle between around £3.00 - £4.00 IMO.

• @NewUser18771
    incredible player, I rekon he will move the summer after, Milinkovic savic this summer hopefully and then im moving the money into this guy for next

• So it looks like Lyon have accepted their fate and without European football next year a firesale will begin with Aouar now officially listed for sale.

Where do we reckon he'll end up?

• @Harford-is-God not bothered where he goes (so long as it’s PB league) held the faith with him for months some decent transfer spec and I’ll clear a decent profit in the transfer.