Do we think Polls are shit??? Poll

• It’d be good if they could add a new category for polls (maybe get rid of transfer spec as it all goes in general discussion anyway) and only enable polls in that category. I don’t know if that can be done @FI_Mark

• Banned

@Ringers That is a good idea.
    I only ever use the 'unread posts' button so never see catagories really, but it would be useful for others

• Bloomin polls they are everywhere you look around. I've just counted 3. It's getting out of hand. Just wash your hands and hopefully they will go away with a daily distancing routine.

• @Ringers nice idea👍. First thought was tacky second was just worried they might introduce changes willy nilly with out thought. Dont want the forum to end up like the fb page and Twitter which personally annoy me. The forum I find alot more trustworthy and informative. Polls are going to be a great tool for people to pump players, undermine players, point score and generally help the op's agenda if used well. Or maybe I'm over thinking and going🤪 in quarantine.

• Polls are a fantastic tool for reading the market sentiment as more people will vote that dont usually post and as its anonymous you get honest answers without all the bullshit.

Keep them coming the more the better. If anyone doesn’t like them then just skip over them

• @Black-wolf said in Do we think Polls are shit??? Poll:

Polls are a fantastic tool for reading the market sentiment as more people will vote that dont usually post and as its anonymous you get honest answers without all the bullshit.

Keep them coming the more the better. If anyone doesn’t like them then just skip over them

They're not anonymous.

• @Black-wolf there not anonymous you can see exactly who voted and for what. Which is a good thing to weed out any voting for an agenda. For instance the poll for aouchiche was supposedly aimed at users that invested in him, I can see one user who voted for 'fomo' who I would guess doesnt own him but it was a good option on there be little people that had bought him

• @Impulsesplurger brilliant I suppose that has its uses too i didnt know that. Good job i didn't vote then as i dont hold him and have little to no knowledge about him as i haven't taken much interest in him

• 👍quite interesting having full clarity of the vote tbf. I'm sure I will be fine with them tomorrow, just hope not every post🙈😂

• I fancy well all be talking about something else tomorrow. It's just a new toy to play with.