£500 on one player...

• @NewUser115892 Yes, people mentioned him a month ago when he was £1. I bought him and am seeing him grow now. I will keep him for MB when he moves back to England.

• @NewUser59855

Umm, the Dzyuba suggestion was a joke, hence the winky ;-)

• @NewUser59855

Yeah but from time to time someone will lump £500 on a player down there watch the market get on board and cash out whilst it’s still warm.

• Mahrez - ex-player of the year, prime age (27) will move to a ‘big club’ in the Summer. Quality player, good PB scores (when at it and will be at new club in the early stages) and cheap, relatively speaking.

So buy now / within the month and sell at Christmas and double your money....

• @NewUser92426

Someone is literally doing it to Mykyta Burda right now and someone did it to Dabney Souza the other day

• @Happy-Hornet

Spot on there mate.

• Id take a gamble on Vinicius Junior & hope he's the next ronaldo at madrid... but keep the shares for the max period of 3 years.

• @Happy-Hornet fair point

• @Happy-Hornet Yeah Mahrez is a interesting one, he certainly has the quality to play for a big club it just depends if he picks the right one and who comes in for him...

• I'd go one of two ways... Be boring and go for Neymar and take the MB and PB's and potentially a small rise if he leaves PSG in the summer. Or I'd go the other side of the scale and go for Fellaini. 65p. Out of contract, definitely leaving. Been linked with PSG and biggest links suggest Monaco and with him having a world cup in the summer and Belgium being a stick on to get through the group stages it gives him a few different methods to rise from his low price. Even up to 75p gives him a 15% profit before commission. So I'd be confident of that.

• @Dave-C I'm gullible.

• Rashford has potential to double his price.

A gamble would be Ryan sessegnon, is he that good? He could be very good and go upmloads within the year.

Boring one Neymar for Mb/pb or Pogba for Mb.

• Easy! For me has to be Neymar or Messi just watch the dividends and natural growth

• @NewUser60527

Sessegnon interesting & could well fly. All depends on the Summer move / promotion. Saying that certainly has time on his hands and a big move likely within 3 years....

• @Dave-C said in £500 on one player...:

Interesting question. But a daft idea :-)

Saw a fella on Twitter the other day saying he joined FI a while back and put £££s on Zlatan. Who busted his leg soon after. Taken him until now to break even

So diversify. Or put the lot on Artem Dzyuba ;-)

Good deserves all he gets for being an idiot, school of hard knocks

• @NewUser60527 said in £500 on one player...:

Rashford has potential to double his price.

A gamble would be Ryan sessegnon, is he that good? He could be very good and go upmloads within the year.

Hahahaha so you think a very over prised 17 year old will double his price or Rashford that wont literally move, or nay mar that you get a return of 7p for £1000 investment is good value. no words

• @SMacFI said in £500 on one player...:

@NewUser60527 said in £500 on one player...:

Hahahaha so you think a very over prised 17 year old will double his price or Rashford that wont literally move, or nay mar that you get a return of 7p for £1000 investment is good value. no words

[link text](link url)

Did you skip the words potential and gamble buddy.

• Top end market - Ronaldo all day. Get around 53 phutures which will mean PB MB funds and he will rise as we get nearer the world cup.
    Bottom end market - Lots of choice but I would spend it on Declan Rice. See him as potentially one of the best defenders in the PL and big clubs will be coming in for him soon, hence why West Ham have made a 1000% increase in his wages.

• @Joking said in £500 on one player...:

Top end market - Ronaldo all day. Get around 53 phutures which will mean PB MB funds and he will rise as we get nearer the world cup.
    Bottom end market - Lots of choice but I would spend it on Declan Rice. See him as potentially one of the best defenders in the PL and big clubs will be coming in for him soon, hence why West Ham have made a 1000% increase in his wages.

Ronaldo over Salah sorry mate but no contest , one a very very high risk hold the other I cant see nothing stopping him join the £10 Club, I hold neither Smiler, price, but at that age a 8month injury on that investment would be devastating, and IMO imposable to recover from.

• @SMacFI said in £500 on one player...:

@SMacFI said in £500 on one player...:

Ryan so much potential and so cheap ;-) I’m thinking about selling my house and jumping on why would I sell my house and jump on

1.... unproven in EPL but doing well in championship
    2.... dearest defender in the index he’s leaped over otamendi despite not winning a media buzz where otamendi has a cabinat full
    3....may end up at spurs and win no trophy’s but they may move him to where Lamela plays and could be 4 times the value of him at 98p
    4.... he’s young and before we know it he will replace Messi at CF at Barca!!!
    5.... sell your house 🏡 car 🚗 kids 🧒 and wife👸
    And jump on young Ryan :-)

My portfolio 💼 90 % risk 10% logic adverse to winning

Sorry couldn’t resist