Sell me a player

• Got my money out of Bruno, got about 15 players in the watchlist but mostly under £1. Usually trade players players more expensive than this but looking at changing my approach for a few different additions. What do people predict for the growth sub £1 with no football compared to the growth of youth talent around £3.

• @TDOG Bruno 😂🤣

• Silvan Widmer has some very big PB scores and a good player for Basel who won 3-0 away from home in the europa league so he has 3 more games to win pb. Also Alexander Djiku who is 38p. He has made me £18 in dividends because of scoring goals, good little player

• NAHITAN NANDEZ BABY

• Take a punt on Luca Gagliano, Good value for 56p

• Sergio Akieme, 22yr old left back. Barcelona, reports suggest likely to cement first team football next season. Starting to take off, plenty of room for growth still at 54p

• Alex Sandro Juventus LB, a bit on the older side at 29. Won PB already this season and has been linked to PSG recently.
    PSG are definitely in market for a LB with Kurzawa outta contract come summer.
    I think he’s around the 80p mark.

• Max Wober. 22. Austrian centre back at RB Salzburg. Very much a modern ball playing centre half and an imposing physical presence. Certain to get the big PB move, hopefully sooner rather than later with Lyon expressing an interest. Wouldn't be suprised to see RB Leipzig get involved as well with so many clubs lining up to take Dayot Upamecano away from them. Full international with Austria who have drawn a favourable group in Euro 2021 and may be dark horses to go well in that tournament. Could be hot property in the not too distant future, currently a genuine bargain at 61p

• This post is deleted!

• Andre silva 92p, he’s settling in a frankfurt and I believe will improve.
    Can win PB with 2 or 3 goals, players like this are very undervalued imo.

• @MickTurbo said in Sell me a player:

Max Wober. 22. Austrian centre back at RB Salzburg. Very much a modern ball playing centre half and an imposing physical presence. Certain to get the big PB move, hopefully sooner rather than later with Lyon expressing an interest. Wouldn't be suprised to see RB Leipzig get involved as well with so many clubs lining up to take Dayot Upamecano away from them. Full international with Austria who have drawn a favourable group in Euro 2021 and may be dark horses to go well in that tournament. Could be hot property in the not too distant future, currently a genuine bargain at 61p

This can’t recommend him highly enough; ticks all the boxes for a player in that price range. Still kick myself for selling pre apocalypse when I’d been on him since 45p. Back in now and one of my main long term holds 12-18 months.

• Ronald vieira(Sampdoria) 21yrs I’ve been topping up on him for last few of months. English originally from Portugal, played for England at u19 and think got called up for u21s and at 69p great value. Been linked with West Ham last January. Also jack butland at 30p can see him leaving stoke and moving to the premiership and pushing Pickford for the no.1 shirt with England. Think both low risk punts

• Jordi Alba currently 81p and stable. Nearly 40p off his peak.
    He is starter for Barcelona and listed as a defender, pops up with the odd goal and a regular assister.
    got to have 50% profit in him when footie returns.

• Steven Berghuis: Feyonoord 50p

Scored 17 goals and had 7 assists this season and is currently the joint top scorer in the Eredevisie.

Whoscored rating of 7.80 which is second in the Eredevisie only behind Hakim Ziyech.

Has publicly stated he wants to move, has Mino Raiola as an agent and has most recently been linked to Everton and Roma

• Chimy Avila. 92p. Linked to Barcelona, Real, atleti and sevilla recently, then got injured for the season after a great run for Osasuna. The Mirror listed him on 6 players your team should have as transfer targets. The football season being delayed has made him more valuable as gives him more time to recover.

He is going somewhere, and chances are somewhere good.

• @TDOG how long did it take for you to market sell him?

• Cheers guys-some interesting suggestions, had a few of these on my watchlist for a while some provided a new insight👍

• @Andy best part of 3 weeks mate

• @TDOG ok cool, thanks for the rough time frame. Can’t remember when I listed but it’s approaching somewhere in the region of 2 weeks

• @Andy Can’t give you an exact date because I’m not sure, someone mentioned on a forum the other day about adding a player to watchlist when you market list him so that you know when they were listed (don’t want to take credit not my idea) but thought this was a great idea