daily express

• Has anyone noticed the media dividend for the new Man Utd striker from the express that us the same report as yesterday how many times does this happen
    The express loves a report of Man Utd players next it will be that he changed the colour of his hair such a fix

• @KTBFFH the Express are one of the worse for click bait they recycle articles daily; but when I joined I knew that so I buy premium MB holds with that in mind. By the time the media review comes and is implemented I hope to have shifted out of MB ready for the next season.

You just have to play with what’s in front of you love it or hate it.

• @KTBFFH
    If you have noticed this bear this in mind when buying players and use it to your advantage. Ighalo for his current price picks up huge amounts of media and will no doubt sign for united permanently imo. Don’t seem to be many players in that price bracket that can compete with the more expensive players for media.

• @JDog123 said in daily express:

@KTBFFH
    If you have noticed this bear this in mind when buying players and use it to your advantage. Ighalo for his current price picks up huge amounts of media and will no doubt sign for united permanently imo. Don’t seem to be many players in that price bracket that can compete with the more expensive players for media.

Yup 🥳💰

• @Sav2000 cheers fella