Pogba top up

• Do people think Pogba priced at £7.57 is worth a top up on current hold at this price? Where do we think Pogba’s price would realistically be if football was still ongoing and he was playing?

• @NewUser122021 oh you just had to start another Pogba thread 🤣

He is the great enigma of the forum you’ll get a 50/50 split on sentiment.

You need to ask yourself how long are you planning to hold him? Are you after MB, PB, CA or a mix?

If he stays he rises, if he goes to Real or Juve he drops, if he goes to PSG he should be fairly stable.

I’ve posted this on many threads he’s a 3 year hold for me and I expect with market growth and div increases I’ll be up on my stake at the end of that period; but I’m aware I could make more with the same cash elsewhere if I could be arsed.

• The break has bought him time to get fit. Possibly giving him games he would of missed and time to think about his future, the way utd are going I think he can buy into their new project. Will be mb for his return to games, reaction to performances and the never ending transfer news. I bought mine ages ago, avg cost 6.37 but I'd say buying now at around 7.50 is a good price, with the bet being he stays at utd and goes £10+ with lots of divs to trickle into other purchases for cap app punts.

If he leaves utd, still gets the mb but he will get dumped by the panic brigade. There will be a dip, I'd hold through it (ive held through all his crashes) and if he goes sub £7 I'd buy more. I think he's value at any top club.

FI expand
    FI mb opening up to euro papers
    France euro 21
    France Wcup 22
    Pb game ain't too shabby

• @NewUser122021 too high risk for my money. He could well pick up some divs, maybe and is good at the current price if he stays at united. But i think there are similar returns elsewhere alfor much lesser risk.

• I’ve had around 2.5k in him for a while. I can’t complain with 40% ROI in divs and a similar in cap app.
    I’m fortunate to have got in fairly early so I always have a buffer from being in the red.
    The positives are the div returns and the possibility of that huge cap app when he explodes. It will happen soon in my view, if the season restarts, I see him being £8.75-£9 when he walks on a pitch. The worry of course is a move abroad and how that will effect him.

If you do go in prepare for volatility, there’ll be days where your port is flying just because of him, but days when it’s plummeting, also just because of him.

• My worry with pog is that Ighalo is a massive cock sucker and will steal divs from pog just by screaming from the roof tops about how much he loves all his team mates. I can see a storm brewing as Ighalo and his fellow knob chugger Diego Dalot compete for Brunos hand in marriage. The pair of em are knocking me ill

• @MickTurbo short term issue I think. Admittedly an annoying short term issue given we only have media at the mo. He’ll get told to wind his neck in if he wants another year.

• The next 18 months pog will win a lot of mb
    The real possibility of MB opening up to europe just makes him a solid buy imo.
    I imagine at some point in the next 12 months there will be a decent div increase across the board and Pog will be over £10 among others.

• Right on queue we could be seeing some pogba volatility. He’s on the way up, mainly due to delisting as he is top of the media at the minute.

• I want him shipped out of Old Trafford.

The guys a liability & a bad influence in the dressing room. Time to cut the ties....

But he is now fit for the remainder of the season & the press will be sure to write about him.

Also, his transfer is likely to be a drawn out affair & likely to generate a lot of column inches.

PB wise:-

Bad move - Juventus 👎
    So/So move - Real Madrid 😐
    Good move - PSG 👍

Signing any extension at Manchester United will see his share price rise & he holds his MB appeal & will win the occasional PB.

• @Ericali Only a bad influence if doesn't want to be there, and doesn't believe in the future.
    A good influence if he is committed.

• @peacebeuponme but he hasn't wanted to be there for 18 months. 😐

It's only the board demanding £140m for him that stopped the transfer going through in the last window.

When the season is over he will have about 18 months on his contract. Manchester United either have to pull the trigger & sell him in the next window or his value as an asset drops further.

His value now is roughly rumoured to be about £100m. That's a £40m drop already due to his "injury" issues.

Due to the Coronavirus epidemic, many teams may not even be able to afford this fee & may have to do a player + cash deal.

But Manchester United have to act now!

Sell or he has to sign a new contract. Things have to come to a head soon & there will be plenty of speculation for holders either way.

• World Cup winner but a tota! waste of overrated space, bad apple Utd should get rid ASAP

• @Ericali The past 18 months haven't had a lot to get excited about. I think the next 18 months looks potentially a lot better.
    Perhaps you think Pogba is dense and can't see that? : p

• @peacebeuponme definitely things are looking up for Manchester United. 👍

Pogba will recognise that & MAY have a change of heart, or the fact no one will pay the fee & our board will offer him a bumper pay rise for him to sign a contract extension. 🙈

But with many fans the bridges have been burnt. Not exactly the type of player who rolls up his sleeves & inspires others in a crisis is he?

Even if he wanted to stay now I'd get rid, but unfortunately I'm not in charge 😂

For those chasing dividends over the next 6 months Pogba will be in the top 3 returners as a minimum, as the press will continue to cover every twist in the soap opera as it plays out.

• @Ericali I think it comes down to belief and conviction.
    In any endeavour psychology plays a massive part, just as sentiment does on here.
    People will be far more willing to make effort when they feel it has the chance to pay off.

• @peacebeuponme said in Pogba top up:

@Ericali I think it comes down to belief and conviction.
    In any endeavour psychology plays a massive part, just as sentiment does on here.
    People will be far more willing to make effort when they feel it has the chance to pay off.

True, but you have a much better chance of it paying off, if you are willing to put in the effort.

It's like that famous Gary Player quote "the harder I practice, the luckier I get"

• @Ericali You're right, no doubt about it.
    But honestly I can't blame him much given what he had around him, compared to how things are now and will be going forward, if people like Sancho come in, for example.

• @MickTurbo said in Pogba top up:

My worry with pog is that Ighalo is a massive cock sucker and will steal divs from pog just by screaming from the roof tops about how much he loves all his team mates. I can see a storm brewing as Ighalo and his fellow knob chugger Diego Dalot compete for Brunos hand in marriage. The pair of em are knocking me ill

100% agree. I put in another post I didn't see much value in Ighalo but he is constantly in the press just talking about Bruno and Pogba. If Man U buy Kane, Sancho, Haaland, Griezman or any other striker and have Rashford back then Ighalo will not play much and only be a short term MB winner, then be forgotten.

• @MickTurbo did you not get no 33p Ighalo Mick ? Probs in ‘hot tub’ 😉