Wheres the next top end spike- poll

• I feel like one or more could be about to spike. Maybe not, but hoping to gauge sentiment. Have at it 👍

• @MickTurbo I agree just can’t figure out who and why; I personally don’t see any large transfers this year, I think clubs will be mindful of the negative press of spending £120 mill on players such as Sancho et al.

Therefore I’m thinking maybe a player committing to his current club or a big fall out somewhere.

• Trent once we know football is coming back is a good value premium... Currently I'd say Bruno and pogba... Cos they are winning mb during this dead time and have just as much value when footy returns.. They also have huge sell queues which I always look at as coiled up potential for a quick rise

• @Sav2000 @Vespasian32

My personal thoughts are that its gonna be Pog or Kane. Both for similar reasons. Kane has had nothing like the amount of media I anticipated in the last 7-10 days given that he is at the centre of a potentially huge transfer tussle between Utd who always cause a spike, Real and of course that ghastly man Daniel Levy. I still feel that at some point this story line will become massive. With Pogba it's just a question of A) when will he hit a divs run and B) what will the sentiment of that media be, ie, will it appear more or less likely that he leaves Utd. I like the point about the long queue and the coiled up potential vesp, it's absolutely true

• I voted Bruno because there such a belief he needs football to win dividends so in theory as footballs return draws closer his price should go up, i also think there is a sell queue £1 deep so the shares are already out there so whether its delisting or fulfilled sell orders his price is poised to jump.

I also think Sterlings price is getting more appealing as players around him rise

• I voted pogba, I have posted elsewhere that I think he’s due to be £8.75-9 when he walks on the pitch (as long as it’s for Utd).

TAA is the obvious to benefit from football returning, but he has been rising steadily, a lot of money has already gone into him and he is nearly at his peak price from pre covid. I can’t see any massive leaps in him.

I know he isn’t in the top ten now, but he was, Salah is due for a big spike. Attracting nothing at the minute, we’ll below his peak. Either going to win the league or be disappointed when he doesn’t. Bound to be transfer spec when the league issue is sorted one way or the other.

• @Vespasian32 how do you know they have huge sell queues? genuine question.

• @Gary-T said in Wheres the next top end spike- poll:

@Vespasian32 how do you know they have huge sell queues? genuine question.

They have suffered recent drops in a time were the spreads are so large not many people will be using IS so the only other way i players price can drop is by listing to market.

When a player drops in price its always worth remembering real drops can only be caused by IS, the drops caused when listing to market can be considered temporary as the shares are still in existence. It helps me to remember this so i dont get tempted to panic sell when i see my players dropping in price

• EBH for me - only a young lad and is/was banging them in for Dortmund. Still rumours, regardless of how long ago he joined them, of a move to Real or, and they always get mentioned, Man Utd. A tussle between them two for a signature plus what he is/can do at Dortmund and I can see potential growth of £8 and possibly beyond. At 6.07 now there is some way to go for him so if you are on great, if not Pogs and Bruno should make you a few bob.

• @Black-wolf sound advice fella and thanks for the feedback

• @Gary-T I believe assuming no one isnstant sells right now, the only way prices can drop is by more people listing than are buying. And some of the above have dropped a lot.

• Very interesting that at this moment Kane has the most votes and these transfer stories finally seem to be putting him in the MB places. Not gonna lie, I've got a big hold and have been wavering a bit. Much to ponder

• Banned

@MickTurbo I hovered between Kane and Sterling. Sterling must have a big raise in him at some point and when he flies he is gonna fly massively.

IMO Sancho is hugely overvalued but even then, there is no way Sterling is worth half of him.

• Sterling is very underpriced atm. One im topping up on

• To be honest I only included sterling to make it a top 10. Same reason I included sancho really. Sterling may spike but i would call it an irrational spike. I said the exact same about rashford a couple of weeks ago and that happened as well so he probably fill rocket at some point

• I got back on Sterling last week as i think he will subject to increasing speculation over the next 12 to 18 months especially if Guardiola leaves which is likely.

He is £1.40 down from his peak and the fact that he can only move from man city is a positive rarher than if he was to move from liverpool/ Man united even going abroad to real madrid, barca or bayern munich would be a positive. The only negative i could see for him is if he was to move to italy.

Plus the fact the market is being stretched and with the euros coming up next year, the are a number of compelling cases to argue that he could well rise considerably in the short and longer term

• @MickTurbo said in Wheres the next top end spike- poll:

To be honest I only included sterling to make it a top 10. Same reason I included sancho really. Sterling may spike but i would call it an irrational spike. I said the exact same about rashford a couple of weeks ago and that happened as well so he probably fill rocket at some point

Im going to have to disagree regarding Rashford spike as it was the most obvious and rational spike i could find just before his rise. I bought a big hold in him about 2 weeks before simply because of the rises in Sancho and Bruno plus the fact he is good PB and MB hold. Sterling and Rashford tend to follow each other in terms of FI so after Rashford’s spike id expect a Sterling one soon

• @Black-wolf you make a fair point, he is them things, but for the foreseeable future all the dividends are gonna be won by transfer spec players and there'll probably be some dubious articles about Odion Ighalo and his bottomless throat thrown in. I just dont think it made sense for a ton of money to be thrown at Rash so quickly when there are huge name players like pog, neymar and kane at the centre of transfer sagas. Longer term I would certainly agree that several others in the top 10 did make Rash look cheap by comparison

• Who do we think is most likely drop in price after deposit bonus/IS becoming available?

• Banned

@Collymore10 Sancho for sure.