Which FI Podcast Do You Prefer? 4 Vote Poll.

• The last 2 options are because in recent weeks there has been a move towards a more reactive topical podcast a little distant from the traditional format. I like it better to be honest with regular hosts talking the hottest topics. 4 votes available.

• HWAH is excellent with great variety and mixture of guests, including some great chat and feedback with some of the best members of this forum, presenter John Nellis does a grand job and isn't afraid to ask challenging questions.
    I have picked up some great tips and information and always try to listen most weeks, generally lasts around an hour.

• I see FIGs guesting on his own show in his latest offering. That's the game changed right there.

• I do enjoy figs podcasts but hwah just edges it for me. John does not take himself too seriously and the random guests like Denise Shull (think I got the name right) give great insight and a different take on things. Maybe it’s cause I’m also recovering from a ACL op from rugby that gives it a personal feel.

• @Dalian-Smith said in Which FI Podcast Do You Prefer? 4 Vote Poll.:

I see FIGs guesting on his own show in his latest offering. That's the game changed right there.

He's also voting for himself 😁

• 0_1586892978290_Screenshot_20200414-203548.png
    Twitter seem to be siding with FIG but I think HWAH seem to be the choice on the forum. It has been good putting voices to some of the big posters on here. You do feel HWAH has shown us some love that way.

• HWAH- Only because when i first joined FI John was the first guy i listened to and provided me that information without complicating things too much- I love his laid back attitude- he is just a lad like any one of us....

I do however start listening to others too but HWAH edges it for me.

• HWAH
    Although prefer figs midweek one to his Sunday. What happened to the HWAH xtra. Used to enjoy that