Due diligence problem

• Just wondering how long it roughly takes?
    Sent off all the documents last Thursday.

Waiting to deposit so it’s so frustrating.

• Banned

@Sonnyjim go to help centre tomorrow, then live chat. they will do it quickly

• Cheers pal 👍🏼

• Been fobbed off again.

I had a a few disagreements with customer services and then the same night they suspended my account.

Now I have sent numerous emails with all the correct documents etc and have been ignored and then fobbed off on live chat saying they can see the documents but they are not the ones that can open the account again.

Sent around 6 emails and messages on the twitter etc

Been a week now.

Has anyone else ever felt that customer services are actually purposely taking the piss or being unhelpful?

• Banned

@Sonnyjim
    It is rare. Have you not supplied what is needed?

• Mine was given the Ok within minutes

Is it a communication issue? Are you responding with exactly what they are asking for? They have no reason to be deliberately unhelpful.

• This post is deleted!

• @MrWh1te yes everything, passport, bank card, utility bill etc.

Really feel that somone has put a note on their system saying just ignore all request etc.

They keep saying we can not open your account somone for another department had to do and we can’t give you any timeframe on when this will be done.

• @ yes everything, passport, bank card, utility bill etc.

Had a disagreement with one of them a while back over the system glitch on that Thursday night which cost me hundreds.
    I found the man really unhelpful and condescending.

The account suspended after that.

Something is up.

• Banned

@Sonnyjim
    I am 100% sure no-one is blocking your account.

You have to remember these are weird times, and FI is (probably) going through a combination of:

1. Less staff
    2. More customer issues due to us all being home

I am sure that is all it is

• I understand it’s weird times but a week.
    And I’m even offering the guy on live chat to send the documents over to him right now but he says no.

And don’t you think it’s weird that the same day I have a disagreement on the phone, the same night my account is suspended? I’ve been on here 18months and deposited and taken a good few grand out with no issues.

As others have said it’s taken minutes or hours.
    Whoever is in charge of due diligence I’m pretty sure they haven’t got a backlog so big that it takes a week for them to open my email.

Everything I’ve sent is the same address and all in date.

• @Sonnyjim
    I’ve done two bouts of dd with them.
    Had a few problems with the second one but in the end all was good and dealt with.

• @Sonnyjim hello there. i believe it is a separate department who will activate your account again once they've checked the requested docs, not something CS can have a quick look at and clear you. This is all regulations from outside that FI have to make sure they adhere to, just like any company in gambling industry,

Also it's just been a Bank Holiday weekend, so if you sent stuff through on Thursday, the first day it could have been looked at is yesterday.

Appreciate it is frustrating waiting, but as long as they've got what they need off you then they will clear your account as soon as is possible I'm sure - I don't think they will be wanting to single you out. Always worth trying and stay as calm and polite as possible with any CS, for both your sakes!

• @Sonnyjim said in Due diligence problem:

I understand it’s weird times but a week.
    And I’m even offering the guy on live chat to send the documents over to him right now but he says no.

And don’t you think it’s weird that the same day I have a disagreement on the phone, the same night my account is suspended? I’ve been on here 18months and deposited and taken a good few grand out with no issues.

As others have said it’s taken minutes or hours.
    Whoever is in charge of due diligence I’m pretty sure they haven’t got a backlog so big that it takes a week for them to open my email.

Everything I’ve sent is the same address and all in date.

Sometimes it's literally the person who is tasked to do the DD is not in the office, and most staff would not admit that. I remember calling a government department and a bank over a request and the employee admitted on both those occasions that the person who does that is not in the office, please call back a few days! I thanked them for their honesty.

As @Keegans-Bluff has said, please be patient. If your account is not back on this week, call them on Monday.

• Is this something that everyone has to do?

I’ve had no request for this but I have only been on here approaching three months and got a port value of £1550.

• @Erased-Citizen We have all done this, sometimes multiple times, usually triggered by unusual activity or your deposits reaching some undeclared threshold. Usually fairly quick and painless. Think mine was passport, utility bill and front and back of debit card and took 2 days.

• @Martyn-B Thanks

• @Erased-Citizen

The last time i had a request was 14th Jan i sent them back a scan of the form and my P60 and they responded the following morning to say it had all been resolved.

This is the email from which the correspondence was with, which appears to be a different one, perhaps its worth sending your query direct to this....
    support@footballindex.zendesk.com

• @Advinculas-Index said in Due diligence problem:

@Erased-Citizen

The last time i had a request was 14th Jan i sent them back a scan of the form and my P60 and they responded the following morning to say it had all been resolved.

This is the email from which the correspondence was with, which appears to be a different one, perhaps its worth sending your query direct to this....
    support@footballindex.zendesk.com

Cheers. I'll keep a note of that for future reference as I'm not gonna go chasing for them to perform due diligence on me. Not that it would be a problem haha

• @Keegans-Bluff i understand it’s been a bank holiday.

What has bugged me is every time I’ve called them they have been quick so tell me that it isn’t their department and they can’t put a time frame on how long it will take.
    Last Friday somone said we can see that we have received the documents and still nothing from them.

I’d rather them just say if the person that handles it is off you know.

It’s bugging me as I’m waiting to deposit a half decent amount to take Advantage of the bonus.