Patrick Schick

• Opening a new thread as I could not find one.

So, it seems that Leipzig are going to activate the buy close and make the loan permanent from AS Roma.

Looking at the stats, they are quite impressive:
    -7 G
    -2 A
    -1 Key Pass/Game
    7.01 in Sofascore playing ~60 minutes per game

Leipzig are going to let Forsberg and Werner go (as per rumors) and spend 30MM on him, which makes me believe they want to give him a chance as main striker.

Can he be a 3£ striker or even more, have a Werner-like curve?
    He has everything to do it, age, club, skills. Time will tell?

• @NewUser455434 would need to improve his pb game. 63.95 is his pb average at 24 yrs old with no divs returned. Werner is same age pb average of 107.86 returned 25p.

• @NewUser455434

I mentioned him a while ago in one of the Euro strikers threads and I’m a big fan.

I hold 1000 and have done for a while, currently 44% up on him, was 60% odd after he scored in a game that I can’t remember but my plan was to see out the CL games and as the Czech’s were in a Euro group with England, it would be a good showcase for him.

Always thought RBL would by buy after he displaced Poulsen.

Looks real silky when he plays and I’m sure I read Werner enjoys playing with him, defo some growth left.

• He’s got potential but the issue is his PB scores. He’ll struggle to win any PB dividends as it is. Of course, that can change in the future but just something to factor in if you’re contemplating buying in.

• Thanks for the replies. Is it the full game PB score you are talking about? I see he played 60 min on avg this season

• @NewUser455434
    That’s his average over the course of 21 games I believe. His highest PB score is 149 which isn’t likely to be enough to win him dividends.

So he’ll need to improve, have a change of circumstances (positional change, start taking set pieces, new teammates etc) or a review/change of the existing PB matrix for him to compete for dividends.

Not impossible but probably better options at that price range.

• @Hound said in Patrick Schick:

@NewUser455434

I mentioned him a while ago in one of the Euro strikers threads and I’m a big fan.

I hold 1000 and have done for a while, currently 44% up on him, was 60% odd after he scored in a game that I can’t remember but my plan was to see out the CL games and as the Czech’s were in a Euro group with England, it would be a good showcase for him.

Always thought RBL would by buy after he displaced Poulsen.

Looks real silky when he plays and I’m sure I read Werner enjoys playing with him, defo some growth left.

I was the only one saying anything positive about Schick in this thread 😂 8p up since then (about 6%).

If Werner moves on as expected, under £1.50 for RBL’s leading frontman, being serviced by the likes of Sabitzer, Nkunki, Olmo and Laimer. Look at his record since he’s come back from injury and that was playing alongside Werner.. there’s more to come!

• Despite those saying his PB scores could be higher, I’d say as a positive he’s been very good in the couple months before the lockdowns and has forced his way into the team as a starter. His scores may be low as he was mostly a sub before that. I can only see his price going upwards now once Werner leaves. Will be the main man for his team in the Euros and WC.

• @Hound

All forums tend to attract aftertimers and bullshitters addicted to bull and nothing to back it up and it seems that FI hasn't escaped this trend,usually penny players who are more talk than action .

• @Hound
    This is assuming RBL don't sign a replacement for Werner. Given their ambitions, both domestically and in the Champions League, I'd be surprised if they go into the new season with Schick as their number 1 striker. Sure, he's got potential but Werner has scored a third of their Bundesliga goals this year. I'd expect them to replace him.

As you did well to spot him early, are you not tempted to cash in that profit now? You must be, what, 50% up after the recent spike?

• @Vaughany

Expect them to sign someone, heavily linked with Raschica, who would play the same role as Werner occupying the wide positions and running the channels, leaving Schick to play through the middle.

But he would hold nowhere near the amount of influence as Werner, kind of like Messi where everyone looks to pass to him, when he leaves I see the PB of other players benefitting.

Over 50% now yeah, topped up to 1,000 a while back.

Not selling as I think he’s worth more, I don’t want to predict what he might get to but if he carries on his form when football resumes, he’ll rise.

• @NewUser65276 said in Patrick Schick:

@Hound

All forums tend to attract aftertimers and bullshitters addicted to bull and nothing to back it up and it seems that FI hasn't escaped this trend,usually penny players who are more talk than action .

0_1587210253298_8B08CF64-AF92-4F9F-9FC4-F47FBE7224AD.jpeg

😴😴😴

• @Hound
    Fair enough mate, you're a braver man than me!

If they 'only' sign Rashica then Schick should do well. If it looks like they are set to sign a proven goal-scoring striker too then that might have a knock-on effect for his price. Good luck.

• @Vaughany said in Patrick Schick:

@Hound
    Fair enough mate, you're a braver man than me!

If they 'only' sign Rashica then Schick should do well. If it looks like they are set to sign a proven goal-scoring striker too then that might have a knock-on effect for his price. Good luck.

Thanks pal, I’m happy to hold until the Euro’s next year where he’s the main man for the Czech’s too.

True but remember that Schick himself is only on loan from Roma but looks nailed on they’ll pay the 30m Euro to make it a permanent thing, so he could be THAT goalscorer signing, he’s proved himself in the Bundesliga the second part of the season and Nagelsmann likes him.

• @Hound

Kind of Messi like ?

What a berk. Sounds like a bump to me.

@Hound

Kind of Messi like ?

Do you disagree?

@Hound

Kind of Messi like ?

Good morning, mate.

0_1588934317312_A4F86A9E-BF98-4CC8-AB69-28332EEB1236.jpeg

• Anyone wants to buy my Schick? I'll do £1.40 for all you good people of the forum. 24hours only

I'm guessing this sort of post will become a recurring theme once OB arrive

• @NewUser485878 shotgun

• If schick continues his form pre corona I can see him getting to 2 quid