Anyone else's app not working

• Cant get it to work at all it just crashes as i start to load the app on ios. I believe someone else had an issue last week

• This post is deleted!

• @Black-wolf my app on IPhone been poor for last few days

• I’ve had an issue today as I topped up on Max.

I bought 50 more shares at 1.12 (his price stayed the same for hours) but the system said I bought 50 at 1.13. This affected my average share price and therefore lost me a bit of money. Was likely a glitch as the price did NOT change at all during the transaction (I know it does sometimes)

• @Carboney on ios too. Had to uninstall and reinstall app and its working now. Weird as ive never had any issues with it before. Thought i was going to have to use the website but i much prefer the ios app over all other formats as it just seems better equipped and more polished

• I had the same problem last week, I deleted the app and reinstalled it and it started working okay. Happened probably another 3 times so I did the same, but it seems to have fixed itself now 👍🏼

• I am having two separate issues on the app and website at the moment. My 24 hour and 7 day profit figures have been massively wrong since I made a deposit on the 2nd of April. This is now in the hands of CS technical team.

Second issue today, topped up on 2 players with last night's dividends. Neither has jumped to the top of the recent buys list in my portfolio. The average prices did adjust though. Minor but annoying. Seems to be a fair few gremlins in the system at the moment.