Anyone got any suggestions for Sub £1.50 strikers? (Pump me, no homo)

• Seems to have a thing for defenders and full backs, however I only have one striker in my port (Morata, 88p) and he was mainly for the Euros. I’m looking for players such as Maja, Cutrone etc. Young, underpriced and transfer spec pretty much. Got too many oldies in my port...pump away !

• Kluivert looks good , regular starter, still young and the name! Was finding some decent form until this break.

• Jhon Cordoba 87p Koln.

Has 10 goals in last 10 Bundesliga games and 2x 200+ PB scores.

• Muller - new contract... Huge part of new managers tactic... Main creator now as well as goals

Volland - leverkusen are good enough for PB and he's pretty consistent for them, but I'm also expecting links to arsenal and a possible move to EPL to resurface

Yousef Poulsen - out of favour seemingly at RBL, prominent for Denmark and I expect EPL links to build again soon

Bryan Gil/Arber Zeneli/Denis Man/Luca Waldschmidt/Marco Richter - all young, hot prospects at good value and cheap.

• @NewUser477323 would be great...27 tho?

• @KingJimoT there are a fair few some I don’t hold already mentioned; the ones I do are Plea, Piatek and Gotze (although not an out and out striker).

Plea and Gotze are the ones I’d suggest short to medium term potential transfer added in.

Good luck on your quest 😬

• @KingJimoT 26 and surely that isnt a drawback for a sub £1 forward.

By way of comparison look at his price, goals and pb peaks against Volland mentioned above. Looks real value.

• Volland, milik, Pedro, plea, Dolberg

• Pay the extra 24p and get some Raul Jiminez for £1.74 to hold for six months to a year. You could do far worse...

• @KingJimoT

Jean-Phillipe Mateta - Down about 30p from peak, almost a goal every other game for Mainz (16 in 38) and not far off that rate previously for Le Havre, Lyon B and Chateroux. Was France U-21 but not prolific but like I say, goals in Germany now not just France. Got attitude. Pissing some people off. Seemingly wants out, has been at a few clubs. There were vague PL links.

Fyodor Chalov-32 in 83 for CSKA, capped by Russia in 2019. PL teams sniffing but balked at price.

Andrea Petagna-Napoli-On loan at ex-club SPAL (Record for them: 16 in 36/8 in 20/3 in 4). Takes penalties. If broke through at Napoli and played in Europe? Capped at various youth levels and one senior cap in 2017.

Joveljic, Wesley, Coman, Gagliano and Garces are all others.

These are all players that I hold for one reason or another in sub 100 quantities.

• I personally hold only Schick with those criteria. If Werner leaves there is plenty of growth ahead

• Jonathan Bamba £1.14

• Look no further than Patson Daka 👍 young, good potential, got a transfer to a Pb league in him and I’m looking forward to seeing him getting more game time now Haland has gone.

• @Vespasian32 Volland got himself injured a few months ago but should be good to go when they kick off again. Contract expires in 2021, would like to invest again myself, solid opportunity in my view.

• Mateta of Mainz I hold 30p off peak linked to Newcastle and Southampton last summer as well as Spurs before January! Napoli allegedly had £20m bid turned down in Jan before signing Petagna! Mateta didn’t take staying too well and was dropped for a few games before covid 19! Very confident he moves in summer and nearly anywhere will be better than Mainz!

I also hold Waldschmidt who I really rate but he was making his comeback from injury before the enforced stoppage of football but couple of goals and he will fly!

Good luck whoever you decide to opt for 👍

• Andre Silva - 97p

Good form (7 attacking returns in last 10 games), potential transfer spec this summer when he returns to AC Milan. Could be another loan or perm transfer. Previous PB winner and will be in Portugal euros squad so longer term hold as well as short term.

• Paco Alcacer £1.23 - had a big drop, at a new club will just need a few goals to rise
    Moussa Marega 46p - bit more of a gamble this one but he's cheap as chips! Linked to the PL in Jan, could get linked again in the next window.
    Gerard Moreno £1.21 - had a big drop starting top pick up also just needs a few goals to get on the upward curve again.
    and if you’ll allow it as he’s 8p over your limit Mauro Icardi £1.58 - mad as a box of frog, scores goals will see a rise if linked to PL and a huge rise if he moves here.

Also @KingJimoT I've not heard anyone say no homo in about 10 years, made me smile that one 😂

• Recently got on Andreas Skov Olsen of Bologna at £1.18. Was close to joining Spurs with Barca and Bayern heavily interested before going for Bologna for game time. Could see a major move in the next 2 seasons with big clubs still sniffing. Looks set to break into Denmark national set-up in time for the upcoming major comps too.

• My 2 holds
    A silva and weghorst.

With teams playing twice or three times a week, PB could be won by a gwg quite easily imo as players will be subbed more often.
    Strikers around a £1 are great value imo.
    Both long term hold for me, one PB win and you make a very good return.
    Weghorst already won me pb this season.

• @KingJimoT just looked at my 10 man port...not one striker