Leroy Sane

• Sane heavily linked with Bayern an only has one year left on his contract which is ending in 2021, do the index army see him getting into Bayern’s first 11? I personally do, with gnabry on one wing an sane on the other reminisce on Ribery/Robben era...

Gnabry’s price is £4.50 odd do people see Sane’s price being over that if he does switch to Bayern?

Wingers Bayern have now:

• Gnabry
    • Coman
    • Perisic
    • Coutinho(loan deal ending)

FI what’s your thoughts on sane?

Thanks

• Perisic is on loan as well

• @Dav Great player to hold IMO, could quite easily reach Gnabrys price at Bayern, and even beyond. Would only take a few PB wins/high PB scores to shoot him up there, the transfer itself would see him rise too.

He's on my to buy list when I've got the funds available.

• @NewUser402672 said in Leroy Sane:

Perisic is on loan as well

OMG I didn’t know that

• @Heinstein said in Leroy Sane:

@Dav Great player to hold IMO, could quite easily reach Gnabrys price at Bayern, and even beyond. Would only take a few PB wins/high PB scores to shoot him up there, the transfer itself would see him rise too.

He's on my to buy list when I've got the funds available.

Yes I think I agree with you just the transfer alone will get him near gnabry... his also on my list to buy but at the moment I’ve got no funds until payday

• @Dav said in Leroy Sane:

@NewUser402672 said in Leroy Sane:

Perisic is on loan as well

OMG I didn’t know that

Perfect for some transfer speculation 👍

• @Ericali

What’s your thoughts on the sane situation as you are an experienced FI member?

• @Dav think he's a good buy if he goes to Bayern. A dominant team that wins big most weeks.

Had rotation to contend with at City & Pep substituting him effecting his PB.

• sane joining bayern would surely mean coutinho , perisic or both to leave which would also make there prices rise through transfer spec ( obviously both goin man utd) the way things are on here which is good if you hold either i hold perisic so bring it on.

• @NewUser213636 said in Leroy Sane:

sane joining bayern would surely mean coutinho , perisic or both to leave which would also make there prices rise through transfer spec ( obviously both goin man utd) the way things are on here which is good if you hold either i hold perisic so bring it on.

I think there's a real chance Bayern could try and push for Sane and Havertz this window (if they can afford it). Imagine the young talent in the team, Havertz, Gnabry, Coman, Sane, Davies etc wow what a squad that would be!

• That would be a crazy line up of young firing talent. Bayern are truly a massive club

• I've got on board. Really attractive proposition. Given his contract suituation he's top player available on the cheap. Bayern are interested now but he's going to be of interest to every top club in Europe. Why pay 200 mil for Sancho when you can get Sane for a quarter of the price.

• @Dalian-Smith agreed. I'm on board too. Bayern move would be great, especially if the Germany FI platform integration happens.

• @Hotspur So much to like. 3 in 3 for Germany before his injury. He looks like he's going to be a big part of an exciting looking national team. I fancy if he gets the Bayern move they are going to be some force too. Cat and mouse shenanigans in the transfer window. Manchester city can't be too desperate to let him go. Replacements might not be as easy as previously with the impact of the virus and the ramifications of Financial Fair play.

• I personally think he’s going to be one of the worlds best, and like you say, if/when FI expands to Germany also. I hope he’s worth about £12 a share in 2/3 years 🤞

• Hes scored 11 goals and 10 assists last season in the premier League and he was far from the first name on the teamsheet. At Bayern you'd expect him to be regular in the Bundesliga. His record last season also against Bundesliga opposition in the champions League. He scored 4 goals and 3 assists in 4 games. He could potentially be a very sizeable pb threat should he move there.