Cheap transfer spec players.

• Decided not to buy WC players as they are not worth the prices IMO and will have to time the drops. I have decided to invest in some cheap transfer speculation players instead.

Zivkovic - £1.12 - linked heavily to United and Arsenal both have scouted him over 5 times this year alone.

Reiss Nelson - £1.02 only has 15 months left on his Arsenal contract and looks likely to leave, PSG and Madrid are interested as well as others. Plays in the u19 European championships in July aswell which should create some MB if he gets into 1st team on the index.

Battaglia - 46p - Reports coming out that West Ham are willing to pay £25 mill for him in summer.

Kovalenko - 44p - Reports that both Manchester clubs, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool are interested in him. If reports are true and more speculation comes out he can easily be over £1.20.

• @NewUser28732 Got any links to Kovalenko transfer reports please?

• I really don't think Reiss Nelson will leave Arsenal and will sign a new contract in the summer. Has great potential and expect he will play more next year. This year was his transitional year with the first team and was only expected to play cup games.

• Maybe but I don't see it at all. He was offered a contract months ago and not signed it. If he wanted to stay he would have signed it by now.

• @NewUser28732 said in Cheap transfer spec players.:

Decided not to buy WC players as they are not worth the prices IMO and will have to time the drops. I have decided to invest in some cheap transfer speculation players instead.

Zivkovic - £1.12 - linked heavily to United and Arsenal both have scouted him over 5 times this year alone.

Reiss Nelson - £1.02 only has 15 months left on his Arsenal contract and looks likely to leave, PSG and Madrid are interested as well as others. Plays in the u19 European championships in July aswell which should create some MB if he gets into 1st team on the index.

Battaglia - 46p - Reports coming out that West Ham are willing to pay £25 mill for him in summer.

Kovalenko - 44p - Reports that both Manchester clubs, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool are interested in him. If reports are true and more speculation comes out he can easily be over £1.20.

Very good strategy and reasoning with WC i have literally done the same, different set of players, mainly free transfers and highly likely players to move, all low end value., low risk high reward, and my profile hasn't been affected at all buy this doom and gloom priced dropping everyones been gone on about, The Wc will be a blood bath some people will get stung bad this is all just IMO. But big thumbs up to your strategy, nice to find one of few people it seems with a simmer way of thinking on the Index.

• Wondered peoples opinions on a few of the below players I've been looking at.

Adrien Thomasson (Nantes, CM) 52p - Free transfer in the summer, linked to various clubs around Europe. Good young midfielder with an eye for a goal, can play across the midfield and has come off the back of a very good season in Ligue 1. Unfortunately most recent links are to Gala, which would obviously mean no PB.

Oguzhan Ozyakup (Besiktas, CM) 90p - Free transfer again, a very accomplished player lots of links to the PL. Good playmaking midfielder that should achieve decent PB points. Being ex-Arsenal youngster if he was to succeed likely to be lots of talk on why they let him go!

Dimitri Oberlin (Salzburg, returns from loan spell at Basel, CF) 55p - Comes off a good CL campaign at Basel, with the slight possibility of a WC spot for the Swiss. Been previously linked to the PL but most recently Napoli and Juve, seems likely Salzburg to cash-in on him. He's young so maybe more of a longer term investment with a little rise if transfer does materialise as can't imagine him getting much game time at either, possible loan in Serie A. Only question is if they were to sell Dabbur whether Salzburg would also sell him.

Thilo Kehrer (Schalke, CB) 75p - Contract expires next summer and Schalke are already sweating on losing another talent for free. Comes off the back of a great season and links to some of Europe's big boys circling this summer. Already a recent rise was 55p a month back, however compare him to other young CBs like Upamecano (£1.45), Sule (£1.09) and Sarr (£1.33) so I'd argue there is still further possibility for his price to rise.

• Rodrigo Moreno (£1.27) - Breakout season with Valencia and now plenty of big club rumours (ManC, Spurs, Atletico) plus will be in Spain's WC squad with the CF position up for grabs

Time Horn (57p) - Goalies only worth holding for transfer spec (Bernd Leno jumped 20p yesterday) and Timo Horn has a £5m relegation release clause at doomed Cologne has Arsenal rumours already

• @Dave-C Unfortunately Horn, much like Hector, has committed to another season at Cologne. Will still be good if looking longer term as he's a very talented GK and I'm sure his stock will rise.

https://twitter.com/fckoeln_en

• @Dave-C Have to agree with Rodrigo, I'm not sure if I'd consider him cheap but as he IPO'd at £1 he's a very low risk. I think his goal against Germany in their last friendly may have done enough to get him a starting place - he's certainly the form player over Diego Costa + Morata (both over £2) I'll definitely be watching their WC warm up games to see what happens.

• @AT10

Agree re: Rodrigo Moreno and low risk as near IPO price a good point

I'm primarily holding for transfer spec any WC bunce will be a bonus

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.