Similar to prev post...midfield options under £1.50 - pump !!

• I own Moutinho (WHACK) and Cheryshev (WHACK).

Sell/pump me some young midfielders

• @KingJimoT I'm contemplating Jurgen Ekkelenkamp @£1.45 of Ajax.
    Under 20, should be starting regularly next season once DVB and Ziyech move on. Just asked the forum for their option between him and Gravenberch.

• @gball1975 gravenberch would be mine, held him at 80p and sold at £1.20 🤦 then made breakthrough.

• @KingJimoT Maxime Lopez, looks set for move to Sevilla or prem which will see 20p increase straight off and good pb player having won it twice. 22 year old

Arne maier
    Edimilson fernandes
    Zakaria
    Maina
    Geiger
    Max eggestein

Take your pick from mine 😂

• Max Arnold, big dip, age 25, key cm for Wolfsburg, setpieces, pb average decent 119 and 3 scores over 200. Possible German future market expansion will boost some of these cult heroes. Could move to a bigger club in future.

Hakan Calhanoglu, big dip, age 26, pb average over 100, has scored 250, 229, 198 this season, transfer rumours to teams like Arsenal in the past, Milan unsusre they will keep him- he wants to be 1st team. Turkey euro 21.

Ryan Fraser, Scotland have euro play off games? (extra pb games) plenty of transfer rumours, sure to stay EPL, messy season due to being unhappy and not signing new contract- has affected form, also missed Brooks. In a better team see his PB and G n A output being much better. Age 26

Cheap punts:

Flavien Tait 49p! Massive dip. Showed a lot of promise last year. Moved to Rennes. Struggled at start of season, suspensions, injuries etc. Just before Covid started to show his best again, scored a 206 pb

Herbie Kane 52p, age 21, loaned by Liverpool to Hull. Got injured. Plenty of news last year saying he was still in thoughts towards development. Even if sold he should go Championship then compare him to other English cms age 21 in the championship...that's worst case. Best case he is in the Liverpool squad pre season- historic yth spikes every pre season. Also cup game spikes!

Luka Milivojevic 65p, Serbia Euro playoffs? Key cog in both club and country. Set pieces. 228, 219, 196 scored so far. Missed last few games with sickness. EJ bought 5000 yesterday, but still in a big dip. Last season did well on PB with Pens scored in 1-0 wins...Palace have had less pens so far, due some i think with a rested Zaha ready to run.

• @KingJimoT I spent last night looking at this. I’ve got onto Alcacer @ £1.24. Think he’s so cheap for a great goal scorer.

T Hazard is a bargain @ £1.51

One that’s a little over the £1.50 is brewster from Liverpool. He’s down to £1.94. Having a great season at Swansea and it looks like he will be given the chance next year.

• @MUFC Ive held Gravenberch prior, one of my first buys over a year ago...sold and made some profit in him about 6 months ago. I'm heading towards Ekkelenkamp now.

• Nahitan Nandez, Nico Barella, Nicolas Gonzalez

• Gotze 93p... Transfer, could be a handy pb player

Fraser 1.46... Same as above

Douglas costa 82p... Same as above

Richter 87p... Keep forgetting he is a mid.. Career trajectory should only be positive and he plays more as striker and scores goals... Could have positive position change

• @Cameron-Duffy nandez is a funny one, great player but needs move I think

• @Bezz82

Re Brewster
    Not seen much of him playing myself
    Is he actually having a great season ?

• @Bezz82 yeah fantastic midfield option Rhian Brewster..

• @King-Fergus yeah mate!! did you not see he scored a couple in pre season and Liverpool didn't sign a striker last summer cause Brewster was going to be the man for them....

• @ChazFI123
    😂
    Had to read that twice

• Adrian Embarba (see one of my previous threads).
    Espanyol
    50p

• @King-Fergus I believe he has so much to offer. I’ve watched him a few times for Swansea this season. He’s going to be some player. His high is £3.85. Klopp believes in him as well.

Young, English an under £2. What’s not to like about him!

• @KingJimoT

Flavian Tait - Steady away at 49p

Carles Alena - Soaring to £1.06 - on loan at Betis, moaned about not being in Barca team. Real link.

Matheus Fernandes - 83p - Joining Barca from Brazil

Adrien Thomasson - Left my beloved Nantes, thriving at Strasbourg. Big teams taking a look. Sweden have enquired about his international allegiance.

Grujic, Lees-Melou, Jankto, Schlager, Cafaro, Vieira, Amrabat, Lazaro amongst others. some have Euros potential and various reasons to get back to previous higher prices.

I hold max 50 shares of any of these guys.

• @PaulM good list.

• Ikone - Lille n.10, links to PL clubs is my first choice

• @Westy been holding Calhanoglu what seems like forever but I know he'll shoot up at some point either with transfer talk to England or a big PB score.
    Been a frustrating hold though.