Harry boom boom Kane

• I'm a Chelsea supporter but as long as the boys from three points lane don't win ANY trophies I am quite happy to hold Arry boy with the 8.25% bonus to come,BOOM. He's one of their own - Utd or Madrid?

• @NewUser65276 said in Harry boom boom Kane:

I'm a Chelsea supporter but as long as the boys from three points lane don't win ANY trophies I am quite happy to hold Arry boy with the 8.25% bonus to come,BOOM. He's one of their own - Utd or Madrid?

If he wants to win trophies before he retires, it has to be RM.

• @Londoner

Good shout ,I don't see Utd winning much in the next 5 years even the Europa League looks beyond them.

• Good time to be in him with footie been on hold would this push Spurs to sell him?

• Is Arry boy the new media King? Boom.boom,boom.

• Hi I currently hold 120 Kane at £7 .
    Not type of player I usually hold but wanted some MB action in the current climate so find myself onboard . Do we think it will be difficult to sell him after the 23rd April and the deposit bonus ends .
    Would really like this money elsewhere but don’t particularly want to lose out on the £80 net spend bonus he will produce for me . But don’t want to get stuck with him .
    In a bit of a dilemma .
    Thoughts please folks ??

• Always people gonna buy him

• Kane has said he wants to win trophies,that is unlikely at Spurs which makes a transfer to a big club very likely,his comments have lit the blue touchlight paper and the transfer speculation will not go away,together with his England responsibilities I don't see him out of the news and he will be a regular Dividend winner . Still a buy and definitely a hold.

• @NewUser65276 agree! There might be a little drop off after bonus but it will just gives others chance to top up again as he will rise. £9 by Xmas 😉

Hopefully a little fall out with Jose will help

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.