Choosing between 3 players:

• 0_1587123963895_upload-13136a1c-27f0-4f82-9ba6-93b8fcaa6968

Choosing between Alena (£1.07), Hakan (£1.17) and Silva (£0.97)

Alena doesn't seem to be talked about much here, but he's 22, still playing for Barca (loan at Betis) and has a peak of over £1.50. He could flop, but the CA could be worth it.

Hakan (£1.17) has great PB scores and is 26. Could easily skyrocket and his great PB scores could help this too. Euro involvement as well

A Silva (97p) seems to be mentioned alot here. Could be great value and could see him reaching £1.40 - meaning his CA would be better than the rest. Settled at Frankfurt too, and is 25 y/o.

Thoughts?

• @KingJimoT

I bought alena just before that spike happened. My reason for buying was that the hugely increased minutes he was likely to get at Betis could be a real spring board for him as a hold if he posted some good PB. He strikes me as a PB player for sure but his scores were pretty indifferent. It could be that he just needs a run of games which he was starting to get prior to footy being cancelled so there could still be big rewards from him but I dont think I'll bother getting back on myself unless he shows some real PB cred when footy resumes

• @MickTurbo would you reccomend Andre Silva instead? could be great value

• @KingJimoT said in Choosing between 3 players::

@MickTurbo would you reccomend Andre Silva instead? could be great value

I’m on Andre silva and have the view that one pb will give me a big return, he’s only 24 also.
    I keep saying number 9’s like this are hugely undervalued.

• @Tom77 said in Choosing between 3 players::

@KingJimoT said in Choosing between 3 players::

@MickTurbo would you reccomend Andre Silva instead? could be great value

I’m on Andre silva and have the view that one pb will give me a big return, he’s only 24 also.
    I keep saying number 9’s like this are hugely undervalued.

Pb average is poor but any given match could get a hatrick.

• I bought Silva at .99p a share. I just think iys a waiting game. One time or another he will score multiple goals a game and shoot up 20 - 30%

• Silva would be my choice

• I don’t own any of them but I would imagine Hakan has some growth in him based on PB highs and transfer rumours