Man Utd

• Can anyone see Man Utd spending 300+ million in the next coming months on Kane an sancho? I can’t see it happening, definitely one signing out the 2

• No, it'll be Sancho.

• Totally agree it will definitely be sancho

• Still plenty of Kane media div's to be had though.

• @Jimbob said in Man Utd:

Still plenty of Kane media div's to be had though.

Yes loads of media payout on Kane but when his move to Utd doesn’t materialise can see a massive drop in his price

• I think next summer might be the year United go big for a striker, a lot of noise out of United that centre back is on the agenda, so maybe a CM/CDM, CB and RW the priorities (that's assuming they sign Ighalo)

• Has there actually been any real information that united are in for Sancho? It reminds me last summer when Bruno was linked every day but Simon stone said they were never really that interested. Obviously we know that changed 6 months later! But showed how the media can seem like a club is more interested than they are.

I think united will sign neither. I hope they go in for Kane as I'm a holder. But can't see it. United are quite stingey nowadays. They haggled and haggled with Leicester over Maguire and nearly lost the deal. They haggled with sporting over sofa change for them. I'd be surprised if they forked out 120m for Sancho when they have some good youngsters, and even more surprised if they could find a deal with Levy.

• Kane would be a better signing will get over 30 goals and give Utd a shout of winning the title.
    Firepower is what Utd need and Kane is a world class striker, player and professional

• I think they will both drop after the football returns to be honest. I hold both, but think they are both overpriced. I'd sell up, but we could have media only for a while yet.

• @Dr-Jan-Itor where dyou think Sancho will end up?

I get what you mean that United haggle, but they always end up coughing up. Only once recently they haven't off the top of my head and that was for Perisic. You think United would spend £80m on Maguire, £90m on Lukaku to then not pay an extra 20-30 million for a player that could play for United for 10 years?

• @THFC1972 said in Man Utd:

Kane would be a better signing will get over 30 goals and give Utd a shout of winning the title.
    Firepower is what Utd need and Kane is a world class striker, player and professional

United need a top level right winger, all our creativity has gone down the left for years which makes us easy to defend against. Bruno has made an obvious difference, but without a top winger giving us more balance on the right then Kane would struggle for chances to bury. Martial should be number 9 for me, with Rashford and Sancho on the wings, Fred, Bruno and probably Pogba still in midfield (unless Madrid win the euro lottery) on top of what has become a solid defence and I'd be more than happy. Maybe a new CB for Lindeloff if there's money available. I'd give Greengoat as many minutes as possible and keep Iggy on as backup. No need for Kane at the crazy money spurs would want.

• United don't need a striker like kane, a total waste of money.
    Sancho is a winger who they need.
    Between, rashford, martial, greenwood and ighalo/or cheap striker they have enough goals.
    Not to mention the don bruno to chip in.

• @Jimbob Agree with most of what your saying, don't you rate that James geezer on the right.
    Martial can't finish his dinner, Kane will win you a title, Sancho and Martial won't!

• I think it all depends on who we get rid of if jones Sanchez smalling Matic rojo mata move on they could get them both but I don’t see united paying 200m for Kane

• @THFC1972 said in Man Utd:

@Jimbob Agree with most of what your saying, don't you rate that James geezer on the right.
    Martial can't finish his dinner, Kane will win you a title, Sancho and Martial won't!

Martial 11goals in 22
    Kane 11goals in 20.

This season in the prem.

• Let's hope Spurs keep Kane but I just feel he would win you the title, he owes Spurs nothing and Levy and ENIC don't have any ambition to win trophies

• I'm a united fan but in terms of a number 9 Kane is streets ahead of Martial. Would I pay the money for Kane? No chance. But in terms of a comparison Kane is the better striker

• @ChazFI123 said in Man Utd:

I'm a united fan but in terms of a number 9 Kane is streets ahead of Martial. Would I pay the money for Kane? No chance. But in terms of a comparison Kane is the better striker

I’d take kane for 40million tops.
    Look at the state of his ankle and leg injury record.
    I believe he is past his best.

0_1587128292838_B87A911A-3CCC-4BB5-B4DC-8EAB2F13EDF1.jpeg

• @Tom77 so what is your point Kane has the better record shall we go back further or compare International record, silly comparison I'm outta this debate

• @Tom77 your out of your mind on something nut job