Christian Fruchtl

• Currently only 25p. Is thought of highly in Germany. I know only 16 years old, but at what point do people feel he may be worth a punt, considering his potential?

• He’s 20 years old pretty sure mate

• Banned

With a PB average of 1.
    Waste of time

• @NewUser122021 don't see him playing a single league game in a 3 year hold.

Do you see value?

• Neuer contract talks have broken down last time I read into it. Not saying Fruchtl will be automatic replacement but surely some type of increase if Neuer looks to be going.

• @Dalian-Smith said in Christian Fruchtl:

Neuer contract talks have broken down last time I read into it. Not saying Fruchtl will be automatic replacement but surely some type of increase if Neuer looks to be going.

Iirc bayern have already agreed a deal to sign nubel from schalke

• @Ddr I see that but there still could be a hint of an opportunity. Fruchtl was never going to replace Neuer. Too inexperienced at 20 but if Nubel had a shaky start. He maybe in line to step up. All young goalkeepers starting out won't be handed the number one spot. The existing goalkeeper will suffer a loss of form and the younger goalkeeper steps in.

• Not saying he's a great purchase, but I think he's got a bit more going for him than some are giving him credit for. Bayern are signing Nubel, but Fruchtl still seems highly thought of and continues to be talked of as the long term successor both there and for the national team. He had been keeping Hoffmann out of the Bayern 2 side and a loan looks likely for next year. A couple of PL teams have been rumoured to be interested and his agent has said he will only be going on loan to be first choice somewhere. I think he claimed to have turned Liverpool down in January, presumably as he would not have been first choice. Has been as high as 33p, but currently down at 25p. Can't see any growth until some solid transfer rumours start, but he could definitely see a rise if he gets a decent loan move. I held for a while and was intending to keep until the summer but I sold to market a couple of weeks ago to get on someone more likely to see growth while there's no football. I don't intend to buy back in any time soon but good luck to those that do, as it's a bit of a punt but could pay off.

• Just took a long term punt on him.. Cheers for the heads up