Milot Rashica just dropped 6p in an hour

• Can’t find any news why?

• Potentially links to West Ham are causing people to list him. If there’s someone with thousands of shares who has him at a big profit, they may decide to get out now and secure their profit, cause if he does end up moving the West Ham it can’t be good for his price, or his long term price increase.

I should counter it by saying I really don’t think he’ll move to West Ham, he has links to Liverpool, but also Wolves, as well others. I think if Werder Bremen stay up, it would make more sense for him to stay put than to move to West Ham.

• @JonesyFI-WH German papers latest saying he is heading to RB Leipzig, which is not as promising as a Prem move.

• Thanks. I’m a bit split as I hold him but I’d absolutely love him at West Ham. As you say though I’m sure he’ll have several more offers far far more tempting than us!

• @TotalPunt surely moving to Leipzig would be a good move with the way they play no?

• @JonesyFI-WH Yeah I think it would ultimately be a good move but people may have been buying off back of Liverpool links etc.

• @TotalPunt I’m sure he’ll get a load more game time at RB rather than Liverpool. So his PB scores should be higher in theory. I’d prefer him to stay in Germany personally. Less upheaval. Accustomed to the league etc.

• RB Leipzig should lose at least Werner and maybe others. So I agree I think it would actually be a good move for him.

@TotalPunt I wouldn’t be surprised if people were listing him on the back of the rumours to RB Leipzig though. You’re right some people thought he was going to Liverpool, or before that it was Dortmund. So even though it would be a good move, people’s short termism I guess is causing people to list

• Nkunku, Rashica, Sabitzer, Laimer, Dani Olmo all competing for the same PB dividends

• @NewUser455434 said in Milot Rashica just dropped 6p in an hour:

Nkunku, Rashica, Sabitzer, Laimer, Dani Olmo all competing for the same PB dividends

I think the point is Rashica would be a replacement if they lost one or more of those players. If they can keep hold of them all they’re a lot less likely to go and sign Rashica so it’s not worth worrying too much about.

And like someone mentioned earlier I fancy his chances of getting much better PB scores at Leipzig than at Liverpool, and to play more matches too. He’d still get Champions League football next season (whenever next season is)

• Hoping the dumping is over now! 11p down in 90 minutes! A nice profit for me gone just like that.

First biggish hit (from a nice position) I’ve had since I joined the platform.

• Don’t get it though dropped 18p but no real reason and to sell @£1.35 is beyond ridiculous to me no common sense my time to top up!

• No chance I’ll be selling up. Still got total faith in him as a player.

By the middle of next season I reckon there will be plenty of regretful dumpers.

Still see him as a £3 player.

• @JonesyFI-WH Don't worry, I think this is just the soft money exiting from holders who bought into a Prem move. This will be a good move for Rashica and perfect time to top up... reckon his price will bounce back in due course.

• Money flooding back into him already!

Dropped about 19p but has all of a sudden bounced back up 14p in minutes.

• @JonesyFI-WH said in Milot Rashica just dropped 6p in an hour:

Money flooding back into him already!

Dropped about 19p but has all of a sudden bounced back up 14p in minutes.

seen panda buying a few hundred on the ticker a while ago

• This post is deleted!

• @JonesyFI-WH long / medium term investments. I like it. All it takes is a couple of good games sometimes to see that 6-9 months of waiting make you an extra 30% on those players. Whilst everyone is buying in that moment I am smiling quietly that I decided not to sell, and allow natural growth of players AND natural growth of platform - take its course

• @MrPatient said in Milot Rashica just dropped 6p in an hour:

@JonesyFI-WH long / medium term investments. I like it. All it takes is a couple of good games sometimes to see that 6-9 months of waiting make you an extra 30% on those players. Whilst everyone is buying in that moment I am smiling quietly that I decided not to sell, and allow natural growth of players AND natural growth of platform - take its course

Exactly, this is my approach and it works well. I ride the drops. My biggest regrets are always the ones where I sold too early, so I just don't do it that often.

Ive had Rashica since 28p (with a couple of top ups along the way), so I'm utterly in love with him. But even though my gains on him are pretty amazing, I've got no intention of selling for a while.

• @Chalky @JonesyFI-WH
    Dont worry guys IS is still off I think???

It'll be people putting him in the sell queue trying sell at market, then others have jumped on board worrying about the drop, then people will not want to sell at the loss so they'll have unlisted him and he'll rise back up 👍