Can Anybody Give Me 32p?

• Hi forum community,

I have a confession to make. I was an idiot! When Serie A was first called off due to Covid, FI doubled dividends and I thought I'd have a left field punt with Shane Duffy; I can't really justify it but I had a hunch he'd be dangerous from set pieces for Northern Ireland in the Euros playoffs. Don't drink and FI, moral of that story!

Ever since the following day, those 306 shares have been sat in the sell queue, fermenting. My request is for anyone to buy one Shane Duffy share, just so I can see if these bleeding shares are at least at the front of the queue!

• i can confirm after a swift purchase, unfortunately you are not at the front of the queue

• unless one of your duffs sold

• Appreciate that @LampardCulture. That means someone else bought and is trying to sell him 🤦‍♂️

If everybody else wants to buy one each I'm sure that 32p each will bring about a collective feel of camaraderie during this challenging time!

• By the by in related news Shane Duffy plays for Ireland I.e the republic.....not Northern Ireland

• I’m only asking for 21p? Someone buy a James McClean. I was tricked by the balaclava history lesson and the moral stance on MB.
    Help the hamster out, I can’t afford it’s food. It’s welfare is in your hands.

• @Lukeroro said in Can Anybody Give Me 32p?:

Hi forum community,

I have a confession to make. I was an idiot! When Serie A was first called off due to Covid, FI doubled dividends and I thought I'd have a left field punt with Shane Duffy; I can't really justify it but I had a hunch he'd be dangerous from set pieces for Northern Ireland in the Euros playoffs. Don't drink and FI, moral of that story!

Ever since the following day, those 306 shares have been sat in the sell queue, fermenting. My request is for anyone to buy one Shane Duffy share, just so I can see if these bleeding shares are at least at the front of the queue!

Its risky irresponsible behaviour like this that starts Pandemics in the first place

i for one am not prepared to contaminate my port with the Duffy strain (unless of course you are willing to trade for a Crouch*)
    *I May or may not have any Crouches

• @Lukeroro said in Can Anybody Give Me 32p?:

Hi forum community,

Careful what you say about drunk gambling (even in jest) I was on live chat to a bookie once and joked I had placed the bet while under the influence and they almost suspended my account !?

• @Lukeroro if you manage to raise enough funds can you buy some Salif Sane... I bought 1 share as he was one of my next top ups... I didn't realise at the time IS was disabled, I thought the spread was strict enough! Ultimately I didn't go with sane in the end and that one share is an eye sore!

0_1587202956741__20200418_104224.JPG

• @BMCG that makes sense. Either way, they both had qualifiers of similar difficulty!

That is something I will remain aware of @nicky540 although I've seen many a person note stories of drunken trades! Thanks for the advice.

@Vespasian32 I bought 1 Salif Sane. However, they've added polls now instead of the option to upload pictures so I can't show my trans history to prove it. Hope you were at the front of the queue til 15:02 otherwise that's 37p down the drain 🤣

• @Lukeroro I actually delisted an hour or so ago after thinking about it... He is next on my list. If you list yours ill surely buy it! Lol

• @Vespasian32 said in Can Anybody Give Me 32p?:

@Lukeroro I actually delisted an hour or so ago after thinking about it... He is next on my list. If you list yours ill surely buy it! Lol

😭😭😭 this is what happens when I work nights and wake up at 3pm. Fuck this, I'm going back to sleep 🤣

• @Vespasian32 for the record, Salif Sane just sold.

• @Lukeroro to me ☺
    0_1587317516394__20200419_183143.JPG

• Could have got yourself a fair few Shane Duffys with that pile!