Telles to PSG - Chilwell to Chelsea?

• It looks like Alex Telles is going to PSG according to recent reports. Do people think this makes Chilwell Chelsea’s number one target for LB?

His form has dipped slightly this season but he certainly seems to be a player that Lampard would like to be part of his young team with a solid English core.

Also, for Euro 2021, do people see Chilwell getting in the side? Perhaps his greatest threats are Saka and Shaw.

I own 100 already but considering topping up on Chilwell. He hasn’t risen much recently which for me just signals that there won’t be a drop off after the bonus. So I can bag the 8.25% bonus and any CA and media divs to follow.

• I think hel be eng lb.

Saka is a winger being played out of position. Not seen anything defensively that would make me think he will convert to a top lb. He's getting noticed for his attacking play, which he should do all better when relieved of tracking so far back and marking.

Shaw belongs in the Shire.

• I hold 300 chilwell and very confident in him as a hold I believe he will end up at Chelsea but Leicester are tough negotiators so could be a long drawn out saga which will be perfect!

Worst case stays at Leicester and plays champs league football and should continue as England’s left back as Southgate usually very loyal and chilwell has very much been in favour

• Could see some Chelsea players go on loan to Leicester in the deal.