Weird 1p price correction

• Virtually everyone in my portfolio is down exactly 1p in the last two hours. Weird. Has a well diversified whale sold up? Or some kind of market correction by FI?

1_1587373590145_B324CF40-7C01-413D-A919-6A5893FCBDB6.jpeg 0_1587373590145_1A7098B1-6A77-4B96-A76D-59BA6B9649D3.jpeg

• That’s impressive just checked mine but only have 12 players. I only have 3 players down a penny but one is up 3p so hadnt noticed anything. That drop must have been a bit of a shock when you logged in

• After 25 consecutive days of growth, yeah it was a surprise! I’m absolutely fine with drops, they happen in every market, but seeing such a consistent pattern across 40+ players is just weird!

• @Coleyscrooge I have a lot of players and was unusually down (not loads but given recent growth). Put it down to people selling before deposit bonus idk.

• I've lost a couple of hundred quid in the same period. I have a large number of players so difficult to tell exactly where it's gone but I have no-one showing as having lost me anything like that in the players' price decrease list so nothing
    to explain it. Does seem as though something odd has happened.

• Its probably the start of everyone listing their players and hoping to be at the front of the queue when the buying starts post Friday. There is always the risk of not getting your bonus if your player is sold though!

• @Le-Blanc said in Weird 1p price correction:

I've lost a couple of hundred quid in the same period. I have a large number of players so difficult to tell exactly where it's gone but I have no-one showing as having lost me anything like that in the players' price decrease list so nothing
    to explain it. Does seem as though something odd has happened.

....and Rashford heavily in the plus column too. Needs investigating.

• Port has been flying for weeks, yet down this morning.
    Sometimes you can't second guess traders.
    Obviously no one is instant selling, so are people putting in the market sale queue anticipating this will put them near the top for sales after the bonus is paid?
    Very strange indeed!
    I actually expected boom time right up until Thursday as traders dive in late to take advantage of the deposit bonus.

• @JQ88
    Just typed exactly the same thing. Strange tactic though.

• @Dronny-Gaz maybe some people were just after the CA? Either way a very strange tactic indeed!

• @Le-Blanc same. People listing early for end of bonus I reckon... Strange market with spreads such as it is... We know 99.99% of drops in the last month on any player are market list so the shares are still owned by market not FI.

• I've got a couple of players on my waitlist I am ready to buy once the drop kicks in!

• @Dronny-Gaz said in Weird 1p price correction:

Port has been flying for weeks, yet down this morning.
    Sometimes you can't second guess traders.
    Obviously no one is instant selling, so are people putting in the market sale queue anticipating this will put them near the top for sales after the bonus is paid?
    Very strange indeed!
    I actually expected boom time right up until Thursday as traders dive in late to take advantage of the deposit bonus.
    That wouldn't explain my loss this morning with no real drops showing in my players in the decrease list and Rashford flying. My drop seems to be inexplicable.

• @Vespasian32 said in Weird 1p price correction:

@Le-Blanc same. People listing early for end of bonus I reckon... Strange market with spreads such as it is... We know 99.99% of drops in the last month on any player are market list so the shares are still owned by market not FI.

But as I say if players were listed sufficiently to drop me a few hundred quid would be able to see them appearing in the price decrease list which I can't. It t doesn't seem to add up.

• @Le-Blanc the decrease list is a 24 hour timeframe, the drops have all happened since about 8.30am. I think you’ll find some of your players are up for 24hrs but down this morning. I only worked it out by doing an IndexGain report over a 2 hour period.

• @Le-Blanc I wonder if your case is linked to the bug they were fixing. They've said average share costs haven't been calculating right, so if you've been topping up recently maybe it was showing false profit and now its corrected 🤷‍♂️

• @Coleyscrooge I did think of that but I follow things very closely, especially when things are rising by the half hour. I haven't found anything to suggest that.

• All mine are down this morning also. Something fishy??

• I just checked my app and it seems there are a fair amount of players from Top 200 in the minus from Nkunku at -8p to Osimhen at -1p

• @Vespasian32 said in Weird 1p price correction:

@Le-Blanc I wonder if your case is linked to the bug they were fixing. They've said average share costs haven't been calculating right, so if you've been topping up recently maybe it was showing false profit and now its corrected 🤷‍♂️

Well yes it could be something like that I have noticed a few anomolies in that recently. However that would affect my profit figure but would it do the same
    to my top line? Maybe. But either way if the value of my account is to be amended by FI I need to know why and in advance surely? Audit would have a meltdown.