RASHFORD, pOLL and HappY tuesDAY

• Cos I not seen one for a while - lets have a vote.

• Voted £10-£15, I think he will grow in price, but I think a good chunk of the growth will be in line with the growth of the platform. I think if you compared prices in 2022 to now, you'd see similar returns for a lot of premium under 25 holds

• £10-£15 quality player and good attitude to the game, will be buying again soon for sure.

• I think exactly £10. Which option do I pick?

• You can't.

Its been made this way for a reason - what that reason is I don't know.

Pick one....anyone....dare you.

• I voted £8 to £9 because i didnt read the poll title properly and voted what i think his price should be by next season. Id definitely say he will be over £10 by 2022 world cup

• Whatever Sancho is then Rashford will be a couple of quid behind I reckon. To be over 6 quid behind at the moment is madness.

His recent rise is more then likely because of Sancho’s price, plus being a beneficiary of this break to recover from injury.

• @DJ-110 said in RASHFORD, pOLL and HappY tuesDAY:

Whatever Sancho is then Rashford will be a couple of quid behind I reckon. To be over 6 quid behind at the moment is madness.

His recent rise is more then likely because of Sancho’s price, plus being a beneficiary of this break to recover from injury.

Exactly. Sancho is priced with the expectation he ends up in the same situation Rashford is already in but Rashford has the benefit of being listed as a forward over a midfielder.

• Banned

I don't think I will ever understand Sancho's price.

If Sancho does get the dream move to united (in FI terms) that people are banking on, and goes to a forward, he will be the same as Rashford. He won't be in media more, he won't score more. They will be very similar FI players.

People are gambling that Sancho is gonna be as good as Rashford :p
    Yet Rashford is half the price.

• @MrWh1te I originally got on Sancho very early and even predicted he would be king of the index before the euros that was 20 months ago. Got laughed at, but not even I thought he would go this far in fact at £9 i felt he was a bit expensive and the hype was getting a little out of control. For him to ever sustain such a price will require a massive surge from the rest of the market i cant see him continuing to stretch the market much further

• Banned

@Black-wolf Agreed. I think by now, the only people buying are the newbies and there is gonna be an almighty crash. It was only a couple of weeks ago people were hailing Bruno as the new king of the index and first £10 player and going mad over him.
    Now he is 46p off £10 and £3.50 off #1.

• People trying to predict peak prices seem to forget/ignore its a growing market

• @MrWh1te said in RASHFORD, pOLL and HappY tuesDAY:

@Black-wolf Agreed. I think by now, the only people buying are the newbies and there is gonna be an almighty crash. It was only a couple of weeks ago people were hailing Bruno as the new king of the index and first £10 player and going mad over him.
    Now he is 46p off £10 and £3.50 off #1.

Which is mental as Bruno is looking the less risky of the two as he’s proving a good PB and MB hold and has a low risk of a transfer so so no uncertainty from change of circumstances. As Bruno settles he is likely to improve further, if Sancho moves to United it will take something special to be a better hold than Bruno

However i dont see his price dropping much as i cant see why anyone would IS him even at a 10% spread his price is only going to fluctuate from listing and buying

• This thread reminded me of one from a while ago. Looked it up and it turns out it was 18 months ago now! Think Sancho was about £5 back then, and that was pre share split!

https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/3576/jadon-sancho

• @Yellow said in RASHFORD, pOLL and HappY tuesDAY:

This thread reminded me of one from a while ago. Looked it up and it turns out it was 18 months ago now! Think Sancho was about £5 back then, and that was pre share split!

I remember a thread from last summer about Rashford, people said on it that all Rashford does is work hard, called him the next Danny Welbeck and even got compared to Emile Heskey, that would be a good read now!

• @Yellow said in RASHFORD, pOLL and HappY tuesDAY:

This thread reminded me of one from a while ago. Looked it up and it turns out it was 18 months ago now! Think Sancho was about £5 back then, and that was pre share split!

Nice 👍 that is also the thread i tried to find a while back when i had said he would be king of the index