Jane-fiete Arp opinions ?

• Hi guys ,

I watched a few videos on Arp and also looked back to his youth career and he looks a pretty promising forward , also there was a statement released a few weeks back by the Bayern manager I think , that stated that he would be getting more first team time , what are your opinions ?
    I think he has the potential to breakthrough as a really good striker looking at his stats !

• Already 4th or 5th choice in a list that includes

Lewandowski
    Muller
    Gnabry
    Zirkzee
    And possibly even Werner/Sane ...

I don't think he has a chance of getting any meaningful game time next season.

Along with Cuisance, he is an excellent prospect, but would benefit from going on loan elsewhere.

• @johnboywalker I completely agree he should be sent out on loan , possibly mid table team to toughen up a bit and show what he is capable of , do you think would be worth to buy a few features and hold long term ?

• @R9inter

Nope.

In the past month, he has already risen over 20p and I feel there are many cheaper options with better short term prospects than Arp.

I wouldn't be surprised if he continues to sit at his current price and stagnate for the next 6 months if he is not given the chance to develop on the pitch.

Money to be made elsewhere mate.

• @johnboywalker
    Yes I have seen that , but I was thinking of him more as a long term hold I can see him having a good career even if not at Bayern , before moving to Bayern he was also linked with Chelsea so he has got potential just need to be given a chance hopefully he will be loaned out next season

• Sounds like you’ve already made your mind up on him. Might have great potential but he’s behind Zirkzee in the pecking order and he’s not a particularly special player.

• @ZakStag

I will give him a go , if I get it wrong will be a lesson learned 😅

• @R9inter

If you haven't heard of it, do some research on opportunity cost mate.

I have no doubt that Arp will probably be a great player in 5-7 years time, but I'm not willing to have money stagnant in a hold for 3 years whilst there are better opportunities to make money in the short term.

Best of luck with Arp.