Stefano Sensi

• Evening all, interested to hear the forum’s thoughts on Sensi. Great start to the season at Inter, high PB, beneficiary of the dividend announcement back in Nov. Since then he has dropped over a £1 to below £2 - lack of game time due to injuries, and the arrival of Eriksen. Where can you see him next season? Still a young player, and if the market moves back towards PB, a likely beneficiary? Italy squad also likely? Cheers.

• @wolves86 said in Stefano Sensi:

Evening all, interested to hear the forum’s thoughts on Sensi. Great start to the season at Inter, high PB, beneficiary of the dividend announcement back in Nov. Since then he has dropped over a £1 to below £2 - lack of game time due to injuries, and the arrival of Eriksen. Where can you see him next season? Still a young player, and if the market moves back towards PB, a likely beneficiary? Italy squad also likely? Cheers.

Already risen 30p in last month.

Is only on loan at the moment and not guaranteed to sign permanently for Inter at the end of the loan.

Appears to have had bad luck with injuries. Will this continue in the future?

If he remains at Inter, will he be a guaranteed starter every week? Probably not.

Well, you did ask for my thoughts!? 🤣😉

• @johnboywalker First month or so of this season all was going well for Sensi.

He was performing well both on the pitch plus his stock was rising fast especially on the index.

Then came the injury and this has ruined his season.

Now we find him not even an automatic starter for Inter plus with Eriksen now probably the main pb performer in that side where does this leave Sensi?.

Too many if's and but's for me sorry.

• I think it’s the uncertainty around his starting position / club that’s holding him back. Be interesting to see where he ends up.

• A number of issues holding him back at present but in terms of being a medium/long term hold I think he’s great value and he’s in my port.

• @Erased-Citizen said in Stefano Sensi:

A number of issues holding him back at present but in terms of being a medium/long term hold I think he’s great value and he’s in my port.

Agreed. The numerous issues are currently preventing him from getting to his peak at £3.15 ish and so these issues are factors into his price. Seems like if he overcomes these he will rise back up to his old peak and maybe further. I have a small holding in him but am looking to get more

• I think he will struggle to get to £3.15 any time soon unless he stays at Inter.

He has played 12 games for them and started dropping in value before the lock down. He is on my watch list though as I think he could top at £2.50 ish.

May be worth a dabble to see where he goes.