Skov

• Just topped up another £1000 of shares in him.
    Then noticed he’s down as a defender ?? Seemingly good news but thought he was a winger. Any thoughts??
    Great pb scorer and maybe ever better now due to positional change.

• @King-Fergus said in Skov:

Great pb scorer and maybe ever better now due to positional change.

That's for sure, I've been on him since 36p when ripping it up in Denmark but doubled my holding at 160p when he was confirmed as a defender. Don't want to overplay him but if, big if, he can replicate his goalscoring record from his present WB position (goalscoring defenders are golddust on FI) he could easily do a Kimmich & become a PB monster & if Germany are the only league playing he won't face short term competition from TAA & the like.

As soon as Germany start playing, as currently seems likely from early/mid May, the volume of money going into their players in general will be MASSIVE but those who are specifically best suited to the PB matrix & excel in the scoring tables will properly fly. He's already won 8p PB this season so far before reclassification.

• I see him at 3£ very soon. Hoffenheim has the best run of fixtures, he has the second highest PB Def score in Bundesliga, and his PB average would be have been top 2 if you apply the clean sheet bonus for the team.

I think only Davies con compete, but Davies is almost 5£

• @NewUser455434 and let me add, Davies has a 209 Pb max and has never won dividends

• @NewUser455434 I don't get Davies....

His price is mental! 😂

• I'm kicking myself that I got out at about £1.20ish!! Should have held him or jumped back in when he was reclassified as a defender. I think you'll do very well out of him.

• Anyone know if previous PB wins would have happened if classified as def at the time?

Do we still think good value at £2 ish? Should have bought in long ago but never did!

• Got onboard at £1.57 thanks to @johnboywalker . Can't see any real reason to sell up any time soon, especially with the news coming out of Germany today

• @ChazFI123 said in Skov:

Got onboard at £1.57 thanks to @johnboywalker . Can't see any real reason to sell up any time soon, especially with the news coming out of Germany today

Don't blame me mate 🤣🤣😉

• @johnboywalker I mean he's only returned 25% in like less than a month, pull your finger out with these tips!!

• With it looking likely that it'll be just Bundesliga games for a while, who do we think are the likely competitors for Top Defender dividends?

Seems like quite a small field on the face of it: Skov, Max, Halstenberg, Pavard.
    Klosterman, Tah, Zagadou and Elvedi maybe. Any others?

Kimmich, Hakimi and Guerreiro all now classified as midfielders which helps.

• @ChazFI123 said in Skov:

@johnboywalker I mean he's only returned 25% in like less than a month, pull your finger out with these tips!!

Haha, I try not to tip 😇 but glad to have been of service. 👌

• @Vaughany I thought Zagadou got injured? Not sure how long he's out for though

• @ChazFI123
    Yeh, you're right. Knee injury in training and could be out for the rest of the season. Good spot.

• @Vaughany at the lower end there are some players who have posted big scores and won PB this year like; Steffen, and Hubner. Others like Gunter and Jedvaj (all mentioned recently on the forum) are lower risk punts and none have had big risers yet.

Added a few hundred extra today myself and topped up on all 4; even if it’s only for 4-6 weeks of fixtures.

• @Sav2000
    Yeh, I hold Gunter myself and hoping he comes good in time. That's the joy of FI, a decent lower risk punt can return PB dividends on any given day.

However, I imagine that it'll be the usual suspects like Max, Skov, Pavard etc who'll be up near the top on a regular basis.

• Now I don't mean to throw the cat amongst the pigeons but ...

Alfonso Davies has risen 29p in the last 24 hours.

He is now priced at £4.53!!🤯

That's an awful lot of money for a player that could potentially lose his starting spot to Alaba or Lucas Hernandez.

Sule is likely to be back from injury and resume his work in the centre of defence.

Lucas Hernandez has been quoted in an article from last week as saying he wants to 'win back my place'.

0_1587658580211_Screenshot_20200423-171606_Samsung Internet.jpg

Look out Alfonso ... 🤣

• Fuck it I’m buying 300 more shares !!
    Gotta be one of the best potential players on FI. Especially with what’s going on at moment re German league getting ready

• Hoffenheim have by far the easiest fixtures, and will get a EL place imo. For me Skov is the best PB defender option in the league now Kimmich is a mid.

• Guys can you keep it down. I have a player in the sell queue waiting to get on skov!
    In fact if a few of you could market sell him on solidarity with me so he drops a few pennies it would be much appreciated ;)