Tonali linked you barcelona!!

• For clarity I hold a small amount of shares 171 (tonali) I was selling him as he was having a bit of a flat time price wise but I cancelled the sell as soon as I saw the news , I mean the guy is class to watch but would it be a good hold on FI ?
    He is already 2.69 would he increase much more if he was to move to Barcelona ?

• I’ve never seen this guy play so take my opinion with a pinch of salt, but he’s already considerably more expensive than De Jong and Arthur isn’t he? So I’m not sure if his value would go up

• if he will join Barca his price will increase a lot, but I don't know
    the reliability of the news. For sure will leave Brescia for a big club next summer so I will keep shares and if possible increase them

• @NewUser487937 said in Tonali linked you barcelona!!:

if he will join Barca his price will increase a lot, but I don't know
    the reliability of the news. For sure will leave Brescia for a big club next summer so I will keep shares and if possible increase them

Why would his price rise alot if he joined Barca?

He is already £2.69.

Frenkie De Jong is £1.98
    Arthur is £1.56

They all play the same position. None of them will be on set pieces whilst Messi is around.

He won't get a sniff of media if he heads to Barca.

• @johnboywalker wouldn't exactly fall though would it. Scores decent pb for a side bottom of the table, you never know what scores he could produce at a big team, which could be a downside, but gets hype going

• @Notanyoldnewuser said in Tonali linked you barcelona!!:

@johnboywalker wouldn't exactly fall though would it. Scores decent pb for a side bottom of the table, you never know what scores he could produce at a big team, which could be a downside, but gets hype going

Why wouldn't it fall?

When folk realise that the hype is unjustified and he will just blend into the background at Barca, his price could easily fall or stagnate.

That's what happened to Frenkie. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• I dont hold but I cant see him joining Barca or anyone outside Italy yet at such a young age.
    I reckon he ends up at Inter.

• In total honesty I think as a player and considering that he is 19 the guy is class sometimes reminds me of Pirlo but he is also good at getting the ball back and he is strong , now speaking in FI terms I don’t know as otherwise I wouldn’t have posted this thread .

Some of you compared him to de jong I believe that he has the potential to outclass de jong , please don’t get it the wrong way I am not saying he is better right now but in a future he will be in my opinion ... the trouble is that on FI the prices are a bit “random “ for example Curtis Jones didn’t show much really and his price is high considering !
    While tonali is a regular starter that plays in a struggling team with well below average team mates but yet still get decent pb scores

I think I just answered my own question 😅

• A very young Italian player signing for Barca ?

Agent or bored paper talk.

I can see Tonali moving on but only to another Italian team. The clubs can pay the wages and those players rarely go abroad. Similar case for Chiesa and Zaniola

• He has a goal and five assists as a deep playmaker for a team who have scored a paltry 22. He is too expensive for me to buy but i have thought a lot about it. Who is to say with better players around him and natural development he cant improve them numbers greatly??? But at the same time what if at 19 playing for the likes of a barce he wont just pass the responsibility to more seasoned players? He is defnitely a talent but i just think too risky at the price.

• @Millonarios
    That’s true , it could go two ways really , I guess I hold 171 I might just keep those and won’t top up if he does increase I will make a decent profit if he starts going drastically down well I will have a loss but he is promising, and I think there are other players on the index that barely played any first team football and are hyped like they are superstars that’s the thing I can’t get my head around it what if the above mentioned players will end up in lower leagues ? At least tonali even if stays in Italy will go in one of the bigger teams jive was linked to him and so is inter

• @R9inter He is probably worth holding. I should have included that while i was thinking of buying he has gone up and up in value from roughly 2 pound a share when i heard my first news of him, i thought he was too pricey then as well and i was wrong

• I was very surprised to find out that Tonali has linked me to Barca.

For the record, I won’t be joining.

• @ocs123 hahaha I know I did realise that , but I didn’t know how to edit it

• I've been hovering around this signing for 9 months. Love the lad, he probably has my favourite YouTube highlights reel going at the moment. I love languid and super talented footballers.

Today I finally signed him. My gut tells me he will spend his career in Italy. But there is going to be a tonne of speculation. He's done his time with Brescia. I can see plenty of speculation- he's even been linked to the EPL even though the thought of him there is absurd. Buy now, sell in a few months time when speculation is high.

• Tonali isn’t doing too bad considering that no news of the Italian league resuming and he is rising , I bought him at 2.60 and is rising slowly but surely didn’t drop a p so far but is going up slowly I think I made the right choice in deciding to keep him and I am going to hold him long term I think he is going to smash it

• @R9inter Italy resuming training early May...alot of Serie A is rising currently.

• Think Tonali is going to be a little bit special. I was late to the party price wise but I’m hoping for a nice return.

Looks like he’s got a bit of everything. Like a Gattuso-esque Pirlo.

• I’ve been tracking him and he’s on my radar. I was hoping to see him dip so I could get on. He’s at the balanced price now where I might have missed out or he’ll drop again and I’ll get a chance to have a go.
    If I was already onboard like you then I wouldn’t be concerned but I’ve rightly or wrongly chosen elsewhere for the time being!

• @gball1975 Speak with Italian colleagues daily, they are only going to start allowing people move within their own region starting from May 4th, their lockdown processes remain stricter than ours. Think they might be back playing just before the UK, probably mid June at best.