Eric's acts poll

• So, in your eyes, which of Eric's villainous acts are the most heinous?

• Banned

All the polls that give him attention

• I'd put it in line with that guy claiming to be Gareth Southgates postman and knowing of the England squad before it was announced, or whatever it was. Quite funny and profoundly outlandish. Pretty harsh, and very underhand, But surely no-one believed either of them?

Don't buy solely on one person's say so! And certainly don't spend your hard earned money, based on nothing more than the fact that someone you have never met and know nothing about is telling you that they know something.

By all means take advice, but for the love of god, can people not be bothered to do there own homework!

• @Ddr maybe need another poll...is the parent (jbw) to blame? Tbf I think he tried his best but Eric was born heinous.

• @Chickenman said in Eric's acts poll:

I'd put it in line with that guy claiming to be Gareth Southgates postman and knowing of the England squad before it was announced, or whatever it was. Quite funny and profoundly outlandish. Pretty harsh, and very underhand, But surely no-one believed either of them?

Don't buy solely on one person's say so! And certainly don't spend your hard earned money, based on nothing more than the fact that someone you have never met and know nothing about is telling you that they know something.

By all means take advice, but for the love of god, can people not be bothered to do there own homework!

We've also had Gareth bales mum's window cleaner I think. Can anyone think of any other tedious links to insider knowledge?

• @Chickenman But....but.... he used five rockets and lined each one up against a letter of MESSI.
    It had to mean something?? ....something???!! 😆

I stand by my post the other day. I just think he is a bit of a bellend for making out he had insider info. Pure schoolboy stuff. In the few months I have been on FI he has talked plenty of sense and obviously knows how to make money, but he doesn't need to stoop to that level. The fact that was all part of a deeper ruse to sell on Messi shares only darkens it further.

Hey ho, onwards and upwards 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

• @TotalPunt oh I totally agree. I have in the past read a lot of things from him that I think were great, make sense and even mirror my own views at times, I've even taken a few tips from him myself. And I'm not excusing what he's done here. It's down right devious. BUT. Anyone with an ounce of sense could surely see his intentions? Every comment he makes is met with a barrage of people disagreeing with him, this alone should make any new members think twice before blindly following him over a cliff?

• @Chickenman

Gottta say i agree with you.
    But fuck me they are some whinges on here though ! Some just because he supports a team they dont like. Grow up ffs

• Danny Rose looks good for media... England Euros best player... Man utd want him

🚀 R
    🚀 O
    🚀 S
    🚀 E

P. S

0_1587717771381__20200424_094146.JPG

• Hi depumps are legendary, ive made a lot of money doing the opposite of what he says

• @NewUser384837 said in Eric's acts poll:

Hi depumps are legendary, ive made a lot of money doing the opposite of what he says

Be plenty more opportunities to profit - don't worry. 👍

• @Vespasian32 said in Eric's acts poll:

Danny Rose looks good for media... England Euros best player... Man utd want him

🚀 R
    🚀 O
    🚀 S
    🚀 E

P. S

0_1587717771381__20200424_094146.JPG

Double-bluff - please buy these.

Richter is up next! 🙈

• @Ericali shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame

🐀 🐀 🐀

• The main category missed off the poll is "attention seeking" but I think @MrWh1te already alluded to that. He will love having a poll about him, he feeds off the attention. It matters not that it's bad. He laps it up.

I decided to stop acknowledging or interacting with him a good while back, regardless of any childish taunts or attempts to entice me back into a feud with him.
    Believe me, you lose no sleep at all not communicating with our Eric 🤗😴

He tagged me in a post today so the status quo has been broken (for now) but I'll go back to quickly forgetting his existence after today. Very easily 😉

But I hope nobody forgets what he has done here this last 24hrs, and I hope nobody will allow inexperienced users to be taken in by his manipulative posts (should he foolishly continue down this shameful path) without calling him out. Every time

Do your duty gentlemen

I bid you good day !

• Is what he done that bad or was he just playing pantomime villain to us all? He's claiming to have knowledge to wind people up

• @Chickenman I don’t disagree with you with regards to doing your own research and for sure I think everyone should not just jump on a persons opinion. However for brand / relatively new users to be taken for a ride in the manner and way Eric has gone about it sits incredibly uncomfortably with me. Its deception by him, plain and simple. Eric’s day will come around though don’t worry -some are even saying he’s gone by end of July ;)!

• After looking into this further @Ericali didnt really lose many people money during his infamous ‘pump’ yesterday. He did what many on here have done, or continue to do everyday. Thank your lucky stars he was ‘pump n dumping’ messi and not a sub 30p player. Those who bought Messi will still have the opportunity to sell up at a profit. I will also remind many of you that @Ericali has made me a great deal of money on his advice.

• @Sol
    Love or loath the guy he has made me money also. More so then some of the whinge pots on here.
    But apparently I’m a cheeerleader so it doesnt count :-)

• @Sol said in Eric's acts poll:

After looking into this further @Ericali didnt really lose many people money during his infamous ‘pump’ yesterday. He did what many on here have done, or continue to do everyday. Thank your lucky stars he was ‘pump n dumping’ messi and not a sub 30p player. Those who bought Messi will still have the opportunity to sell up at a profit. I will also remind many of you that @Ericali has made me a great deal of money on his advice.

How am I not surprised by this post 🤣

Right so now we have to actually be thankful he pumped a premium player and not cheap one? Just ignore the fact that by your logic people could be stuck with a £4+ player but at least you MIGHT be able to sell for a profit. We’ve got this wrong, we should be saying thanks to Eric! 😂

Thank god you’ve ‘looked into this further’ we can rest easy now.

Cheers, detective.

• @Hound said in Eric's acts poll:

@Sol said in Eric's acts poll:

After looking into this further @Ericali didnt really lose many people money during his infamous ‘pump’ yesterday. He did what many on here have done, or continue to do everyday. Thank your lucky stars he was ‘pump n dumping’ messi and not a sub 30p player. Those who bought Messi will still have the opportunity to sell up at a profit. I will also remind many of you that @Ericali has made me a great deal of money on his advice.

How am I not surprised by this post 🤣

Right so now we have to actually be thankful he pumped a premium player and not cheap one? Just ignore the fact that by your logic people could be stuck with a £4+ player but at least you MIGHT be able to sell for a profit. We’ve got this wrong, we should be saying thanks to Eric! 😂

Thank god you’ve ‘looked into this further’ we can rest easy now.

Cheers, detective.

You again 🥱 Have you really nothing better to do than picking peanuts out of poo during the day?

More to the point..when have you ever given great advice to make money on FI? I rest my case.