Off the topic of football..

• What is your opinion on the ‘tik-tok NHS dancing’ videos? Personally, I think it is an absolute mockery of life itself. Nurses finding time better allocated to coordinate dance moves as a group, rather than treating cancer patients disgusts me. And yes, I know a cancer sufferer who was turned away because they ‘had to treat corona patients as a priority’. Thoughts?

• @Sol agree.

The clapping shit is ridiculous too... Not only does it make getting my two year old to sleep impossible but there's people gathering in groups to do it. Embarrassing. Especially when the last fad was all about banning clapping for jazz hands anyway!

• @Vespasian32 👍🏼👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• The virus, as well as the dancing actors dressed as Doctors and nurses, is all about mind control.. Put your faith in Jesus and see the truth and the light..

For transparency, Jesus is a massive FI fan :)

• Yeah! Lazy bast***s. If they're not clapping, they're suing the government or pissing about dancing doing tic-toc videos.
    There's no wonder footy isn't near to starting here!
    😂😂😂😂😂

• @Vespasian32 said in Off the topic of football..:

@Sol agree.

The clapping shit is ridiculous too... Not only does it make getting my two year old to sleep impossible but there's people gathering in groups to do it. Embarrassing. Especially when the last fad was all about banning clapping for jazz hands anyway!

First-time they did that clapping thing, I had no idea about it and I was out walking my dog. All of sudden loads of people started cheering me out of there windows. I thought I'd won the fucking lottery or something!

• @Chickenman haha me either, I was in door and could hear it and didn't know what the f was going on

• The first time they did the clap a few weeks ago, I had missed the announcement on the news so when it happened, I hadn't a clue what was going on. I thought the Olympics baton had passed by! I forgot about yesterday's clap and was taken by surprise as I was taking the rubbish out at the same time as the clap. My neighbours hanging out their windows said "Hi!"

• People have to seek the most attention tho and put videos on social media... Then the next week clapping won't get enough likes so they are banging pots... Then the next week honking car horn... Then fireworks etc. Doubt they are the type of people to do a food shop for their elderly neighbour etc

• @Vespasian32 said in Off the topic of football..:

People have to seek the most attention tho and put videos on social media... Then the next week clapping won't get enough likes so they are banging pots... Then the next week honking car horn... Then fireworks etc. Doubt they are the type of people to do a food shop for their elderly neighbour etc

Why can’t I ‘upvote’ that 5 times? @Vespasian32 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• @Sol said in Off the topic of football..:

What is your opinion on the ‘tik-tok NHS dancing’ videos? Personally, I think it is an absolute mockery of life itself. Nurses finding time better allocated to coordinate dance moves as a group, rather than treating cancer patients disgusts me. And yes, I know a cancer sufferer who was turned away because they ‘had to treat corona patients as a priority’. Thoughts?

Really? I know I shouldn't bite but I will.

Is this worth making a thread on? Complaining about nurses dancing... Can you actually imagine what they are going through and will go through in the coming months? While you boast about drinking gin and tonic in your garden in Kensington, in the middle of the afternoon. Get a grip.

Please leave your toxic views off this forum

• @Ben_pz
    Quality!!!!

🎣🎣🎣🎣 🎣🎣🎣

• @Ben_pz said in Off the topic of football..:

@Sol said in Off the topic of football..:

What is your opinion on the ‘tik-tok NHS dancing’ videos? Personally, I think it is an absolute mockery of life itself. Nurses finding time better allocated to coordinate dance moves as a group, rather than treating cancer patients disgusts me. And yes, I know a cancer sufferer who was turned away because they ‘had to treat corona patients as a priority’. Thoughts?

Really? I know I shouldn't bite but I will.

Is this worth making a thread on? Complaining about nurses dancing... Can you actually imagine what they are going through and will go through in the coming months? While you boast about drinking gin and tonic in your garden in Kensington, in the middle of the afternoon. Get a grip.

Please leave your toxic views off this forum

Is it boasting to say that I’m enjoying a g and t in my garden in my home in Kensington? Do you have any idea how hard I’ve worked to earn my life? No, you don’t. My family and I came from nothing. I worked hard and became a success.
    That comment was to shut a total tool up on this forum, who thought he was winning a war that id already won.

‘Toxic views’? Ah, yes! You must be the kind of person who thinks men with a penis are ‘entitled’ to call themselves female..

• @Sol Mate you sound like such a twat. Not going to waste my energy any further. Embarrassing

• @Ben_pz then don’t.

• The clapping thing is nonsense and is all about people doing it for there own instagram. Lots of fraudsters making out like it's for the nurses. Bullshit.
    Now there are people being shamed for not clapping - just Google it and one woman has been "outed" by her street! Fuckin ridiculous!!
    This Thursday clapping shit needs to be knocked on the head now, especially with all them idiot attention seekers gathering on that bridge every week now!

@Sol if you are havinh a go at nurses spending a few minutes filming a funny video to relieve stress after a 14+ hour shift (where they've likely seen people die ) then you must be a bit of a cock mate. Very poor form lad

• @Sol its definitely not the nurses who are deciding who to treat, give your head a wobble lad, the nurses I know are phenomenal humans. I'm very sorry you know somebody who has been turned away, thats wrong but don't blame the nurses. Instead of clapping at 8pm on a Thursday go out and vote for somebody who's not a tory next time you have the chance 👍

• @9stevo Yay! Vote Labour! Eh...never in this lifetime ‘comrade’ 😂

• Nice to see @Sol showing solidarity to Eric in attempting to become the social pariah of the forum.

Captain goes down with the ship and all that 😂

In all seriousness though, your views are vile.

Maybe stick this in ‘Off Topic’ next time?

• @Hound said in Off the topic of football..:

Nice to see @Sol showing solidarity to Eric in attempting to become the social pariah of the forum.

Captain goes down with the ship and all that 😂

In all seriousness though, your views are vile.

Maybe stick this in ‘Off Topic’ next time?

Yes, you clearly win. My life is awful and I’m losing in life 😂 funny how you feel the ‘need’ to comment on everything I ever post 🤣