Share Split

• This is a genuine question what price do you think players will need to get to before F.I would consider another share split ?

My personal view is providing this horrible virus is kept at bay it could be as close as 12 months.I believe that if football can start in May/June it wil be virtually non stop for the next 2 years and will include the Euro`s and the World Cup , knowing how greedy the TV companies are thay will be showing wall to wall football in an attempt to mitigate current losses.

This virus has proved to me that in investment terms this is the best platform available and I have gained money when almost all stocks and shares around the world have dropped I think this is thanks to the great managment of the FI team and the actual strength of the platform.

My only concern would be if this virus drags on or reappears then fianancially we could all be up shit creek which would then obviously prevent growth.

• @Hat1988

Doubt it will come for at least 18 months as FI have plenty other things on the to do list; Order books, geographic expansion, NASDAQ on boarding & IT/platform improvements. Should the platform continue growing as currently I'd pencil Summer 2021 as perhaps the start of the conversation but it could easily be pushed backwards by another dividend review (increase), which I think more likely, so Summer 2022 might be my guestimate. Prices can be justified by dividend yields so a split is more psychological than necessary but it certainly helps drive prices upwards, as £1 simply looks cheaper than £3.

• I can't ever see another share split being introduced as it dilutes the dividends as well.. There was talk previously about being able to buy a fraction of a high value player in the future, a bit like Bitcoin

• can only see it being part of any global and pooled market expansion.

If a new country join, itl take a year or so for them to gain real traction that starts to affect our ports, so i imagine around a year after a major nation joining if they do.

• @Karl said in Share Split:

I can't ever see another share split being introduced as it dilutes the dividends as well.. There was talk previously about being able to buy a fraction of a high value player in the future, a bit like Bitcoin

You say it dilutes the dividends, but from my understanding, the last share split effectively also gave a dividend increase as well

Shares were split by 3, but dividends by 2 which meant that the yield was 1.5 times better post share split than before......

• @NewUser159387 I don't think geographic expansion will happen, to many legal hurdles to jump, probably wouldn't be linked to a British index either

• Anyone remember to hand what the highest priced player was post share split?
    Sancho can’t be too far off!?

Just saying

• @King-Fergus said in Share Split:

Anyone remember to hand what the highest priced player was post share split?
    Sancho can’t be too far off!?

Just saying

Neymar was around £24 and then £8 post SS with Poggers 2nd

• @King-Fergus I remember buying neymar around that price and pogba wasn't far behind.

• May 2021.