Dips/peaks

• There’s been a few discussions on here regarding when to buy/sell players when the players hit their dips/peaks. Just wondering over what period would you judge it on 1 week, 1 month, 3-6 months.

• @Magpie9 it's all relative, you have to take context into account... Peaks can be anomalies if its because the player won pb or scored a hatrick or was linked to Utd...

Likewise a 6 month old price on a graph that's way lower than 3 months ago.. Might be because there was a div increase or change to matrix.

Currently I'm looking at graphs specifically between end of Feb and now. Its like injury trading... That's when football stopped and in every case for a 'pb' player... Their end of Feb price is what they are 'valued' at for playing football... So when footy returns they should get close or beyond that price again

When we get to the summer transfer window (if we have one!) lots of traders will have moved money out of pb players into transfer targets... So around june/July I'm looking at those players march/April price for a benchmark of where I'd expect them to be by aug/sep

• @Magpie9 said in Dips/peaks:

There’s been a few discussions on here regarding when to buy/sell players when the players hit their dips/peaks. Just wondering over what period would you judge it on 1 week, 1 month, 3-6 months.

It doesn't necessarily matter.

Every trade should be treated separately.

One thing is for certain, players rise and fall. If you can manage to perfect the timing, you can make a fortune.

It's one of the reasons I am selling some of my Robert Skov futures. He is massively in demand at the minute (and rightly so) but I'm happy to move on, secure profit and then possibly reinvest on his next dip in the future, be it 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months from now.

• As others have said every trade is different. Act on the variables more than fixed numbers