Ziyech

• So.... how good is this guy, and what do you think he’ll be worth when he plays for Chelsea? We’ve seen what’s happened to Bruno at Man U , I’m not saying he’ll get to that price, but could be somewhere in between £9 and where is now?

• @Chilling-Rick or lower. His price has transfer built in depends if he hits the ground running and if they bring anyone else in.

• Very good player but can't see him going higher than £5 max.

• I think this guy oozes class when you watch him but the step up for the Dutch league will be very hard. Has only scored over 10 goals in a season once for Ajax too, he could end up as a premium PB player but I personally couldn’t see him much past £5 and that’s assuming he’s really good for Chelsea. Makes Pulisic look value IMO

• The proof will be in he pudding, expectations are high so if he doesn’t produce PB number within 5 games he will slowly go down in price, wait and see for me.
    Equally if he pulls a 200 in game one he will rocket.
    This is where you want a cash balance.

• @ChazFI123 said in Ziyech:

he could end up as a premium PB player but I personally couldn’t see him much past £5 and that’s assuming he’s really good for Chelsea. Makes Pulisic look value IMO

He's won 10p so far this season vs Pulisic 4p but will need to maintain his form at Chelsea to hold his initial transfer premium but if he can he's a PB threat whereas Pulisic just isn't, so I see the premium price as warranted. So Pulisic at £2.50 or Ziyech at £3.25 it would be the latter for me but although I do already hold him at £2.10 I wouldn't buy more until after he had showed his form & demonstrated that he'd bedded in at Chelsea & could reproduce his PB performances.

Bruno spiked on the confirmed transfer rumour but then rose again after posting promising PB numbers as it proved, what we had suspected, that he could be a strong PB/MB hybrid which as we all know is the FI Holy Grail. I doubt Ziyech is as good as Bruno but may still prove a decent PB hold.

• @NewUser159387 I don't think ZIyech can be compared to Bruno, Bruno is at the biggest media club, 2 years younger, has the euro's, is more of a goal scorer too.

• @ChazFI123 said in Ziyech:

I don't think ZIyech can be compared to Bruno,

Neither do I but it was in the OP's question!!

• Cheers all, appreciate your thoughts

• i had a bamboozling conversation in broken english with a dutch optometrist who was an ardent Feyenord fan who was very quick to assert that Ziyech was a pussy and wouldn't cut it. Make of that what you will., it certainly stumped me.

• @Benzemabob said in Ziyech:

i had a bamboozling conversation in broken english with a dutch optometrist who was an ardent Feyenord fan who was very quick to assert that Ziyech was a pussy and wouldn't cut it. Make of that what you will., it certainly stumped me.

Sounds more like a Dutch pessimist....

• @Jimbob he was a highly irregular chap