Ighalo

• The cheapest player with regular(ish!) media and potentially more time with Utd or an overpriced liability that is due to plummet..

I hold. I'm genuinely 50-50

• I hold. His media divs has withdrawn of late but he's an extremely cheap way into the united team and there's a whole media buzz story about his fairytale journey that will pop up again. Ole seems happy to use him as well. I'm personally holding but i can understand your uncertainty. The upsides outweigh the lows to me so im happy to see this one play out.

• I hold too - the next spike will be with he signs his permanent contract with Manchester United.

With a bit of stability, his price will go £2+ - it's just a case of biding your time, taking the odd dividend & waiting for that to happen.

• @Ericali said in Ighalo:

I hold too - the next spike will be with he signs his permanent contract with Manchester United.

With a bit of stability, his price will go £2+ - it's just a case of biding your time, taking the odd dividend & waiting for that to happen.

Ofc by the time his next spike occurs, eric here will be extolling his value to all and sundry whilst having him in the sell queue

• @Ddr literally no need to continue this on another thread.

• @Ddr said in Ighalo:

@Ericali said in Ighalo:

I hold too - the next spike will be with he signs his permanent contract with Manchester United.

Ofc by the time his next spike occurs, eric here will be extolling his value to all and sundry whilst having him in the sell queue

Very possibly. 👍

That's what the game is all about.

You sell the spike & top up the drop.

Do you still need this explaining to you? 🙈

• @Lukeroro said in Ighalo:

@Ddr literally no need to continue this on another thread.

One of the Fanboys - can't leave me alone 👍

• @Ericali said in Ighalo:

@Ddr said in Ighalo:

@Ericali said in Ighalo:

Very possibly. 👍

That's what the game is all about.

You sell the spike & top up the drop.

Do you still need this explaining to you? 🙈

Yes that's the way it works and no I dont need it explaining.

What is wrong is telling people to buy when you are selling, does this still need explaining to you?

• @Ddr and @Ericali I don't give a flying fuck about your issues with one another. I'm trying to start a conversation on a football player. @Ericali and @Benzemabob made good points but now yet another thread has been hijacked by your childishness.

Don't start a blame game. I don't care who started it. Just shut the fuck up.

Now, about Ighalo. Is he really going to take the permanent pay cut to remain at Utd?

• @Ddr I didn't tell anyone personally to buy did I thought?

It wasn't a players to recommend thread & I popped up....

It was on Twitter where there are literally 1,000s of users I have literally no interaction with.

It's not like he's a bad player either & I'm pulling a fast one. I bought him, I just wanted him sold fast as I wanted a cash balance.

I don't deposit money anymore so all my cash balances come from market sales or IS.

Otherwise my portfolio wouldnt evolve & I'd be stuck in the same players.

• @Lukeroro very possibly, as he supports them & I can't see him moving his family about again when he has probably made enough money already to live comfortably for the rest of his life.

• I hold 300 of him and fully believe he will sign for Utd. If he signs, he will be £2.80 minimum. Expect a lot of articles written up once the transfer window opens. 👍🏼

• @Ericali and @Sol I think that's fair. The Ed Woodward article today about not spending much suggests it'll be him over Kane!

@Ericali and @Sol I think that's fair. The Ed Woodward article today about not spending much suggests it'll be him over Kane!

Yes, agreed. After reading that article, I got the same impression that they will be holding on to their coffers.

@Ericali and @Sol I think that's fair. The Ed Woodward article today about not spending much suggests it'll be him over Kane!

Kane's not coming, especially if the fee is between £150-£200m like it's been rumoured?

I don't think £2.80 like @Sol but I bought at £1.99 so think that's a reasonable price & expect him to go 30-40 or 50p higher when he signs permanently.

0_1587830992810_Screenshot_20200425-170555~2.png

• @Ericali you probably are right on the price, but who knows 👍🏼

• I reckon if he nicks a PB he could rise to 2.80 but for now I'm happy with the media and the knowledge that he'll probably remain at Old Trafford. With spreads as they are I wouldn't want to be in the race for the exit door if he went back to China!

• I don’t hold have contemplated for me I don’t think he stays but if he does it will be at reduced game time although I think he may have one more spike left in him and some media potential , he’s proven in little time at United he can cut it with the big boys and is too good for China

• @Sol said in Ighalo:

I hold 300 of him and fully believe he will sign for Utd. If he signs, he will be £2.80 minimum. Expect a lot of articles written up once the transfer window opens. 👍🏼

Anyone else getting déjà vu? 🤔😂

I do actually agree he’ll spike once he signs permanently and win a bit of media, could be a chance to sell for those who bought higher.

0_1587831931870_FDDBB3B9-6307-4396-BFF2-A98028B5F054.jpeg

• @Hound and your point is? We are all entitled to an opinion and I’ve given it. You better hope he doesn’t reach the price that I’ve predicted..