Prize Draw

• Well then, I’m fairly new to the FI (my first post) and I though what are the chances of me wining a prize draw with a £20 deposit?...... Not high when comparing to the big fish out there but Iv only gone and bagged £500 quid.

Question is who should I lump it on?!

0_1587826476984_38502926-596C-457C-8509-4A0E12178E31.jpeg

• Congrats mate you must be buzzing, if it was me to really make that money work I would go in the 75p-1 range with thoughts on future potential divs, top of my head someone like Linton maina you can get 500 roughly or go for more proven, someone like pasalic only £1.18 and bangs in good pb for atalanta

• @Daniel-H congrats mate. Marvellous stuff and welcome to the forum. There's a lot of nonsense here at the moment but when the football kicks off again it's a very interesting place for light reading!

There's a little known youngster called Paul Pogba, reckon he'll nick a few dividends over the next couple of years..

Either that, or I will always take the opportunity to pump Viktor Kovalenko. 59p. 24 years (I think). Shakhtar first team. Out of contract this summer. Breaking into the Ukraine first team. PB move is gonna see him rise big time. Linked with a couple of Premier League clubs in the past.

• @Daniel-H well done. 👍

As for who to spend it on, who else but the GOAT? 😂

Lionel Messi

PB monster

• @MUFC said in Prize Draw:

Congrats mate you must be buzzing, if it was me to really make that money work I would go in the 75p-1 range with thoughts on future potential divs, top of my head someone like Linton maina you can get 500 roughly or go for more proven, someone like pasalic only £1.18 and bangs in good pb for atalanta

I'd also recommend Pasalic actually

• Congrats! talk about instant pay off. Plenty options for you out there and there are a couple of very recent threads with fantastic suggestions.

• @Daniel-H said in Prize Draw:

Well then, I’m fairly new to the FI (my first post) and I though what are the chances of me wining a prize draw with a £20 deposit?...... Not high when comparing to the big fish out there but Iv only gone and bagged £500 quid.

Question is who should I lump it on?!

0_1587826476984_38502926-596C-457C-8509-4A0E12178E31.jpeg

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!

Have you only spent £20 on Football Index so far? If so, £500 is obviously a significant proportion more, so I would give good consideration to what you do with it and not just throw it at the names that people are going to suggest to you.

What do you envisage your approach to FI being?

• @Ericali ohhhhh I could of guessed this was going to be your comment 😂😂😂

• @Yellow I'm take a stab he wants a bit of fun or side-hobby but ultimately to win some cash.

Who said I wasn't a clairvoyant

• @Daniel-H Congratulations!👌

• @Daniel-H congratulations 👏 not a bad start at all!

• @Ericali 🤦

• 0_1587827748470_well-done-well-444cjn-1.jpg

Nice one, choose wisely if you were planning to buy players already just use the £500 on them. Test the water of the index then add some of your own money when you have got used to it. 😎

• @Daniel-H
    Nice one 👍

• @Friedeggs Was it just put in ur account or did ya get a call ?

• @Daniel-H congratulations and welcome to the forum. If you are new to the index i suggest spreading your winnings about a bit. Many will tell you can make more money going for a bigger hold in a cheaper player and while thats true it can also lose you money quicker if you don’t understand the index inside out. Spread it out, diversify and use it to watch and learn how the index works, your short term rewards will be lower but your level of risk will be too

• @Yellow I have a portfolio worth £1,300 and I’m already in 25% profit but I wasn’t clear, I only put £20 in for the qualifying period of the draw.

I was thinking of topping up on the following holds I have which are,

Curtis Jones (future capital appreciation pending)
    Sane (I just personally rate and has pending CA)
    Jesus (pending a rise, taking over from Aguero)
    Mc Neil (good young talent)
    Arthur (has taken a huge dip)
    Winks (seems ridiculously cheap, or is it just me?)

@Ericali you have hit the nail on the head, feel like you know me somehow 😂😂

Feel free to rip my suggestions to pieces 😂

• @Friedeggs I got a call and they put it into tour account while you are on the phone, they don’t ask for any of your details.

I thought it was a prank at first 😂😂

• @Daniel-H
    Well done mate. Use it wisely. 👌

• @Ericali you have hit the nail on the head, feel like you know me somehow 😂😂

Feel free to rip my suggestions to pieces 😂

^^^
    Not bad, Sane & McNeil can be good holds.

Jones I'm on the fence with, could be a dynamo or a Ravel Morrison. Eric Dier is priced accordingly as he's dog turd & Jesus will take over from Aguero but it's whether it's a Manchester City who are banned from European competition for 2 seasons or not.