strikers

• looking for good cheap strkers who play for their country whos a decent team i will start
    lukaku
    griezmann
    lewandowski
    firmino
    ronaldo
    chiesa
    all main strikers and you can buy one of each for around the same price as one sancho

• Milik
    Rashford (not cheap but still value IMO)

• @NewUser213636 define "cheap". Under what price?

For me, Aleksandar Mitrovic is only 1.08 and I think he will be kn the Premier League next season regardless of if Fulham get promoted.

• Got to be Martin Braithwaite at Barcelona.
    Will be getting a transfer this Summer as he was brought in as an emergency striker.
    Danish striker who have qualified for the Euros.
    Paper talk of premier league interest.
    Ignore the erratic graph as that mostly relates to the Barcelona drama.
    Really good value at 73p in my opinion.

• @NewUser213636 Great point re value when compared to Sancho. Lukaku and Griezmann look really good value to me

• @NewUser213636 Justin Kluivert at £1.40 is ridiculous value imo, 20 years old showing really good form starting for Roma before shut down, good pb scores and in the Dutch team and his second name is Kluivert!

The other one for me is Isak at £2.30 also 20. Regular starter for Sociedad and Sweden, one of the best young strikers in la liga who is a first team starter regularly. Will be a big transfer to come.

• Jean Phillipe Mateta! Outstanding this season in a struggling Mainz team, could easily see him moving to a big club this summer

• @JV96 said in strikers:

Jean Phillipe Mateta! Outstanding this season in a struggling Mainz team, could easily see him moving to a big club this summer

Steady on there pal, I know we're all feeling enthusiastic for profit but 2 goals in 10 games is not outstanding! Yes he spent a lot of the season injured and yes he has transfer spec, but no, he has not been anywhere near outstanding 😂

• Tammy Abraham has definitely been overlooked.

£2.74 for an England squad player who is only 22 I think?

I'd say that's cheap as chips!

0_1587928488957_David-Dickinson.jpg

• @Lukeroro out of curiosity have you watched him? Stats rarely tell the full story. I’m excited to see how he develops.. it’s all opinions mate.

• @JV96 aye, I was invested in him, therefore have had attention on him and particularly his recovery from injury. The stat that really matter is his PB record and he's only ever had 2 scores above 130 which suggests he's an IPD flip and not a long term potential dividend holder.

However, this is for Mainz. He looks good on the ball as well as sharp in front of goal. Before Poch got the chop, apparently Spurs were interested but that evaporated with the arrival of Jose. The other clubs who have been linked: Southampton/Newcastle etc. I don't see a major difference in stature and style of play to suggest he will get higher PB scores.

Should he go to a top team, I think he's a minimum £2.50 player, but to go to an average team he's worth £1.30 tops, although it's inevitable he will spike higher.

• @Lukeroro fair reasoning mate! I know this isn’t the greatest comparison in the world, but he reminds me of Demba Ba a little bit. Think he could be suited to the PL!

• @JV96 said in strikers:

@Lukeroro fair reasoning mate! I know this isn’t the greatest comparison in the world, but he reminds me of Demba Ba a little bit. Think he could be suited to the PL!

I like that. Niche comparison but not a bad one at all. And nothing to be sniffed at either. Just ask Steven Gerrard 👀

• @Lukeroro you know what, he wasn’t a bad striker Demba Ba! And yeah, as a Manchester City fan that brought me an insane amount of happiness 😂😂

• @NewUser213636

Looking at Matheus Cunha at the mo. Done some homework and he ticks all the boxes of someone who looks likely to explode when footy restarts. Just a nightmare knowing when to stock up cus the markets up one day down the next and impossible to predict with all the uncertainty