Average growth per week:

• I track my port's growth week by week, I note down the true value change and the percentage change,

So far, in 2 months exactly - my growth is 3.19% on a £880 port.
    Best week - up 4.44%
    Best week (£) - up £37.30
    Worst week - down -2.31%
    Worst week (£) - down -£19.80

(these weeks were when COVID blew up, slightly bad timing to invest lol)

Average percentage change per week:
    up 0.33%

Average value change per week:
    up £2.73

Does anyone have an average goal per week/month ? Some of port is massive dead weight (Cheryshev, Moutinho, Bednarek)...hence the low figures

• @NewUser573360 I dont really set to many goals because I think it can set you up to fail and make you look to short term. There will always be ups and downs so I like to take a long term view and set a conservative 12month % and if I reach it before re consider. When I started I thought well if I can make 10% that's much better than a savings account and I'm enjoying it, after 4 months I was at 30%. I then added more money trippling my investment and severely reducing my ROI which was demoralising🙈. I now just have a figure in mind I want to be up to by xmas.

• Only target I have is 40% profit withdraw get married then return and start again 😜

• I reckon I’m growing about 2” round the middle every couple of days during this lockdown.

• I'm aiming for 1% a week on a five-figure portfolio this year. On track so far.

• Depends what night of the week it is.

• i have been on here since Jul 18 One of the best things i did on here was to set up a daily tracker to monitor total profits.

I never got round to it until October last year but it is always useful to look at trends on how your port performs during a typical month / week and trends tend to emerge.

I was able to trawl though my post history on here and in other mediums to get a good idea as to what my port value was at points prior to me setting up the daily tracker so i now have a record running from Jul 18 to today albeit the first 14 months are more summarised.

going back to October 19 my weekly average is roughly 0.84% based on my overall port value today

0_1587973061332_upload-f7e6cacf-b251-463b-a82e-f2df4927f2cf

0_1587973515445_upload-5aec2723-0a7f-47f3-9178-8acc772ac8a6