Moise Keen

• How can he be in top 5 when you click on his media only one story luster for 20pts, they removed him first thing this morning.

• I have some shares in Kean and I don't understand either. He had 60 points in early morning, then 1.8, then 180, now 1.8. Can anybody explain this? To be honest I was expecting some Media Dividends and I am quite disappointed

• I had the same Problem with luka jovic and it’s because the story’s are negative about carona so it was stated a while ago story’s will be removed

• The stories weren't "football related" so FI reserve the right to remove them.

It's a sticky point on FI, one I don't like. He's only in the media because he plays for Everton.

The stories are to do with him having some raunchy party at his gaff when it's meant to be lockdown. Didn't read, not interested.

However, I'm now 5 weeks without sex and would pay 200 quid for a place in a @MickTurbo hot tub party right now, so if i was on 5 figures a week I'd be doing the same!

• @Lukeroro I'm not shagging ya mate, no chance 😁

If you were on 5 figures a week I'd think about it

• You're all names who I don't recognise off the forum so I assume you're relatively new.

This is one of the really controversial aspects; the removal of some stories. Why is Pogba's haircut MB relevant but Kyle Walker getting a couple of brasses round isn't..?

• @MickTurbo said in Moise Keen:

@Lukeroro I'm not shagging ya mate, no chance 😁

If you were on 5 figures a week I'd think about it

I'll get back to you in a few years

• lost his way a bit with everton but at juventus scored virtualy every time he came off the
    bench thats why he was nearly 2.80 but a couple of goals will see him fly past 2 quid in my opinion.

• Looks very much like he's off to Italy in the summer.

• @NewUser213636 you think Everton can find their way under Ancelotti? If they do, there's a few players with serious potential.

• I didn't see the game tonight. How did he play 🤞

• @Karl I'll be honest with you, his highlight reel consists of:
    Dinked through (at an angle, not a one on one) and fired a spectacular air kick.
    Went for a volley and kicked a defender.
    Miss controlled a pass, on the edge of the box, the ball bounced off a defender and left him one on one, forced the gk into a save when he shouldn't have had a chance.
    Got fouled a couple of times.
    Rocked the jam jar with a header in the 87th minute.

The British term would be "not great". In reality, he was woeful.

• @Lukeroro said in Moise Keen:

@Karl I'll be honest with you, his highlight reel consists of:
    Dinked through (at an angle, not a one on one) and fired a spectacular air kick.
    Went for a volley and kicked a defender.
    Miss controlled a pass, on the edge of the box, the ball bounced off a defender and left him one on one, forced the gk into a save when he shouldn't have had a chance.
    Got fouled a couple of times.
    Rocked the jam jar with a header in the 87th minute.

The British term would be "not great". In reality, he was woeful.

i did chuckle at that air shot

• @Lukeroro 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sounds like he had another nightmare.

He is by far, my biggest hold as I bought into him at the height when I was only learning FI and now slowly reducing my unit cost in him until he does something brilliant.

I think he is a really good player but just needs to find his confidence and show people what he is made of.

• @nicky540 it was the typical thing to someone who's not enjoying life at the moment!

@Karl I mean, he's got huge quality and is a young Italian striker playing at PSG, it could be much worse. That said, I can see him progressing into the player that he could. He seems, psychologically, similar to the way Theo Walcott was when he was first at Arsenal, in that he's slightly surprised he's there because he knows his finishing ability isn't up to scratch. And doesn't seem motivated by that, more intimidated.

• @Karl yeah he has potential,i used to watch him at Everton,he had great close control skills,and pace,just needs more confidence,and I like you have most of my portfolio resting on him,so hopefully he will come good at PSG

• I fear he might be the new Mario. A promising, talented young Italian footballer who everybody thinks is on the verge of becoming great, but just doesn't get there.

At least Mario provided lots of entertainment too. It's a pity FI wasn't around when he was at city;he would have been MB gold.