What Do You Believe Your Peak Portfolio Value Can Be?(Poll)

• Regardless of where your Portfolio is now. Whether it's a few hundred or £50k. What do you believe the potential of your port to reach?
    Hopefully this will provide a bit of optimism in a bit of a lull in proceedings.😊

• I have a port of £900, so I'm hoping for a goal over £1.1k from this inital investment. I'm only 18, but I hope in the next 2 years to have a port of £10k :)

• I've deposited in excess of £5k in the last 6 weeks to take my total portfolio cost to £9.5k. I don't know if I'm being overly ambitious or greedy but I am really hoping to get to the £15k mark in the next year.

• @Vaughany with those lovely holds of Max and Gerard Moreno....you'll reach it in no time :) insert 100 rocket emojis

• I've made a small deposit compared with others with my son of £250, so far we show a 17% return in just over 2 months, we have no plans to take anything out, just see if we can make it grow.

I hear talk of 100% returns, don't know if that is true or just talk but I guess we will see where it takes us.

• @NewUser573360
    That would be nice mate. Like you, I also hold Gosens and Bernat so if I do well, then chances are you'll be doing pretty well yourself and vice versa. 😂 😂 😂

• I’ve been trading for two and a half years now. My net withdrawals (total withdrawals minus deposits) are £2.5k and I have a £7k portfolio.

Small fry in the grand scheme of things, but it’s satisfying to be trading / gambling with profit only. If I don’t withdraw anything else, I’d like to think my portfolio will be worth circa £12k in 12 months time.

• I said 100k +. I'm currently in touching distance of 19k but I feel like theres not really a limit on how far it can go. Realistically I think in 4-5 years I can I can potentially be at the 100k mark. 5 years from now, I might only have about 100k to pay on my mortgage, so the aim is to get about 20k beyond whatever my outstanding balance is, so that I can withdraw enough to be mortgage free and leave enough in to go again

• @AS-AS said in What Do You Believe Your Peak Portfolio Value Can Be?(Poll):

I've made a small deposit compared with others with my son of £250, so far we show a 17% return in just over 2 months, we have no plans to take anything out, just see if we can make it grow.

I hear talk of 100% returns, don't know if that is true or just talk but I guess we will see where it takes us.

It's true people do make 100% in a year some more. Fair play to you making 17% in 2 months new to the platform. Just shows, keep that going and know reason why you wouldnt hit the magic 100%👍

• My port is about 6K, based on future deposits and performance I'd love to be sitting on 20k+ in 2 years, doesn't seem impossible either

• Banned

@AS-AS
    I joined 14 months ago, with the aim of beating 5% (and as such, beating best return in a bank).
    I have a relatively small port, but my IRR (yearly profit) is showing at 90% per year.
    And there are many many more with much, much higher returns

• @Splurger_Dan

Thank you for the reassurance, I am finding the forum invaluable, once you remove the unnecessary noise there are valuable tips hidden away, just not player tips that has made it a lot easier.

• @AS-AS said in What Do You Believe Your Peak Portfolio Value Can Be?(Poll):

@Splurger_Dan

Thank you for the reassurance, I am finding the forum invaluable, once you remove the unnecessary noise there are valuable tips hidden away, just not player tips that has made it a lot easier.

No worries. Absolutely, I found the forum to be one of the most useful tools from day 1. Like you say, learn and take what you need from it but dont believe and react to everything you hear. Use your own instinct and trust your own research. I recently joined the main face book page for FI and it showed me just how good the forum is in comparison! It's the blind leading the blind over there, complete carnage!😂

• @Splurger_Dan

Ha ha I joined it and thought that's ten minutes of my life I will never get back and made me appreciate you guys on the forum even more...

• @Vaughany ligue 1 just cancelled, please don't drop Bernat :(

• @NewUser573360
    Don't worry. I've got 11 Ligue 1 players in my portfolio and I've got no intention to sell them. I'll just have to ride out the inevitable dips which will predominantly come from traders listing their Ligue 1 assets rather than actual sells.

• @Vaughany my only Ligue 1 hold. 35% of my port is Bundesliga so I'll be alright

• Power to the guys aiming for over £200k. I admire your confidence in the platform.🤞

• I went for 50 - 100k, I have had a port in that range previously but wasn't comfortable with how much I had tied up in FI.

As a % wise, I fully expect huge things but I just cant see myself feeling comfortable with that amount in the platform even if it is effectively winnings.