Question on PB

• Guys, is there any way to find the data on how many times a player has won PB?

• @ChintzyMoon hi mate there are currently 3 ways

1. Free - Footy index scout has simply how many times a player has won pb. The negative to this data set is it go's back to beginning of FI when there were only 200 players and a lot of instances of only one mid/fwd/def playing on a certain day I'm looking at you adnan januzaj

2. £1 a month - my data set back to mid November has all pb and mb winners, dividends, pb and mb scores over 100 points. Can filter by player, date, position, team etc. Downside is only back to mid November and only over 100 point pb and mb and no playe values. (Although as of this week will be all pb & mb scores and player values)

3. £7 a month FI edge - all winners, pb scores etc. Downside £7 a month

Cheers

• Ta mate. Next question would be where do I find these options? i.e. where do I locate the free info? How do I subscribe to your service etc. Cheers.

• @ChintzyMoon email me at noirx4@hotmail.com to subscribe to my stuff. The other two you should be able to find by googling football index scout and football index edge.

• Just as a little testimonial - I use @Noirx4's data and find it very good value! And I promise he hasn't paid me to say that ;)

• @Noirx4 said in Question on PB:

@ChintzyMoon hi mate there are currently 3 ways

1. Free - Footy index scout has simply how many times a player has won pb. The negative to this data set is it go's back to beginning of FI when there were only 200 players and a lot of instances of only one mid/fwd/def playing on a certain day I'm looking at you adnan januzaj

2. £1 a month - my data set back to mid November has all pb and mb winners, dividends, pb and mb scores over 100 points. Can filter by player, date, position, team etc. Downside is only back to mid November and only over 100 point pb and mb and no playe values. (Although as of this week will be all pb & mb scores and player values)

3. £7 a month FI edge - all winners, pb scores etc. Downside £7 a month

Cheers

Updated this to the FAQ's, thanks mate.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.