FI vs Footstock

• FI is like that old faithful pet that's slowed down and started shitting on the carpet.
    You remember the good times. You remember the happy times.
    Lately, however, it has just been dodging the shit.

Then bounding onto the scene comes this cute little puppy, full of life, freshness and excitement.

Which one gets your attention?

• @Dronny-Gaz
    The removal of IS without notice, apology or explanation was the final straw.
    Akin, to Old Rex shitting in your slipper.

• One more thing I will say about FS is that I feel you can get more out of a smaller investment. I had a couple of grand in FI, buying div players and getting constant but very small returns. Unless I had thousands more to throw in I just felt the returns were too small for the risk associated, especially with a 3 year bet. I took that couple of thousand, deposited it in FS, and have won 47% of that deposit in tournaments over 4 months. If I can carry on at that rate I’ll be risk free in another 7-8 months. If I don’t carry that on then I still have the lifetime of the players career to win back it’s value and more. That is what massively appeals to me.

I couldn’t do that with dividend wins over 3 years unless I have a large amount of shares in lots of players. It may just be that I’m better/enjoy the FPL side more than the stocks trading side. That’s probably it.

• @Dalian-Smyth FS is much more priced on real life footy... More in play trading than FI now. Virtuals add a different element during the break.... Just more win mechanics and ways to enjoy the product. But you could just trade and just play real footy. Everything is optional. FI has become boring, FS is fun... Both gambling products which is in the entertainment industry.

• @Coriolanus said in FI vs Footstock:

@King-Fergus I think are misunderstanding me or don't understand the market. At the latest div review... All divs went up... Yet most premium players dropped... Why? Because a) it wasn't as good as people hoped... B) because COMPARATIVELY keepers now had much better value/yield.

If they do another div review before next year and ONLY boost mb or star man... Which keepers are much less likely to win... It will COMPARATIVELY make premiums like neymar, Bruno etc better value again... So money will move from Gk to them.

This is how the market works. Its fact, not negativity. Interestingly I was branded negative for forewarning about lack of IS and ME... People say wait... Bla bla bla... Now those people are losing their shit cos they have seen the reality. And the index has been miserable since ME. Now people say... "We just need sell orders and nasdaq" but they can't explain why these things will help... Because reality is sell orders will push prices down and many are still not yet prepared for it.

I have explained many times how sell orders and depth provided by the Nasdaq will help things plus this race to the bottom carry on is absolute nonsense only anyone desperate to sell fast will do this otherwise they would be accepting the current spreads as the are. The reality is that the opposite will happen, an initial drop followed by quick recovery as the number of shares for sale reduces and the market then becomes more liquid. The only way a race to the bottom happens is if everyone is selling and no one is buying which will never happen because the reason most are selling one player is to buy another.

You always came across as a very intelligent guy in the past but recently not so much

• @LaneyNights You say it was a filler. I do think this was always FS intention to put in these virtuals. From the off they've had a roulette offering. Virtuals just seems a natural progression of that. There's so much pot luck involved FS. It's the gambling feel that makes me reluctant to invest more.

Whilst there is a trading element to it. Even there most ardent supporters acknowledge it is laborious.

• @Dalian-Smyth said in FI vs Footstock:

I'd be interested to hear @Black-Wolf on the goalkeeper suituation should another Dividend Increase occur. For alot of goalkeepers still seem underpriced. Dividends are without doubt easier to win than other categories. I still think there's someway to go before risk outstrips reward. A new dividend review may cause short term disruption to prices but longer term surely they are still a good bet.

Any changes to MB or dividend table made now wont change the value in keepers unless they actually reduced or removed this new dividend which is never going to happen

I currently consider GK in a category of their own for now and not really affected by changes elsewhere. Its safe money just like being an early adopter to a new platform

• @Dronny-Gaz said in FI vs Footstock:

@Dronny-Gaz
    The removal of IS without notice, apology or explanation was the final straw.
    Akin, to Old Rex shitting in your slipper.

Did you just basically speak to yourself on a forum 😅

• @ScouseSte said in FI vs Footstock:

@Coriolanus

Like I said, we are going through a significant structural change in the platform. Patience is going to be required.

For a new user, this is the worst time to join (i haven't recommend FI to anyone in a while) so there will understandably be some disillusioned traders.

But once all the gears are in motion and we are in the midst of a full proper football season with all leagues playing, I'm pretty sure FI will be the (positive) talk of the town again.

Anyone casting their vote now, before the ME is complete, is being rather hasty.

I'm losing about 1% port value per week (don't own Jason Sancho 😐) but I'm not worried one bit.

Edit: Jason Sancho isn't on the index. 😂

No point writing anything remotely logical scouse.
    It’s largely ignored by the minority FI bashers. They are not that stupid not to realise FI is half way into creating a fully functioning order book.
    Granted FI are dragging their heels and it’s annoying but once it’s in place there will be massive increased liquidity.

• @Dalian-Smyth that’s probably correct to be fair. The gambling crowd is something they’re definitely going for, as well as the FPL crowd. Not quite sure how compatible that is tbh but it’ll be interesting to see how it goes.

• @Black-Wolf lol you told me that when ME was introduced, so I'll take your view with a pinch of salt

• @Shippers
    Often it's the only way to get a sensible reply 😁

• @Dronny-Gaz
    I agree 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• @Black-Wolf said in FI vs Footstock:

@Dalian-Smyth said in FI vs Footstock:

I'd be interested to hear @Black-Wolf on the goalkeeper suituation should another Dividend Increase occur. For alot of goalkeepers still seem underpriced. Dividends are without doubt easier to win than other categories. I still think there's someway to go before risk outstrips reward. A new dividend review may cause short term disruption to prices but longer term surely they are still a good bet.

Any changes to MB or dividend table made now wont change the value in keepers unless they actually reduced or removed this new dividend which is never going to happen

That's what I thought. There's a feeling that a 'dividend correction' in the near future would draw money out of goalkeepers. I'd welcome an increase in dividends in other categories. I really can't see it seriously affecting goalkeepers.

@Dronny-Gaz
    I agree 😂😂😂😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Dalian-Smyth said in FI vs Footstock:

@Black-Wolf said in FI vs Footstock:

@Dalian-Smyth said in FI vs Footstock:

That's what I thought. There's a feeling that a 'dividend correction' in the near future would draw money out of goalkeepers. I'd welcome an increase in dividends in other categories. I really can't see it seriously affecting goalkeepers.

You are wrong... We see it every time... People overeact. Blackwolf either naive or intentionally misleading to protect his port.

If another area gets a boost.. Thats where the money goes. Exactly like the div review we just had.... Mb went up... Pb went up... But pb and mb players went down. People moved their money (where possible) and put new money into gks.

Gks are still undervalued... But new money isn't really going into them... Its slowed a lot... Because people are cautious and pre empting another FI response to the market

• @Coriolanus said in FI vs Footstock:

@Black-Wolf lol you told me that when ME was introduced, so I'll take your view with a pinch of salt

He does have a point though mate and its something i think ive mentioned before too, it cant be a race to the bottom as people will be putting in sell orders and they have to be bought for the holder to get out. The holder selling doesn't want to take the hit now because they want to maximise as much profit or minimise the loss as much as possible (fair enough) but they will still have to be matched. I don't know how FI will value the player, we will still be buying shares from FI as that makes them money so they will have to be that demand too. Im going to keep saying this but stop judging the product until you know how it fully looks. Nothing wrong with opposing views but you're talking as if its always going to look like this which it won't. Yes its a tad boring at times but patience is required. If you'd completely given up hope you wouldn't of trusted your money buying goalies (safe option or not) 🤔👀😉.

• @Coriolanus I'm not saying your wrong and goalkeepers may see some money move out but even if that happens I feel they will at some stage feel underpriced again. Because they are. They will trend again. I'm confident of it.

• @Shippers yeh but it's usual thing... Blackwolf making shit up and you've piled in believing something that wasn't said. I didn't mention race to bottom... I said sell orders will push prices down. They will... The gap at the moment is big on majority of market... Sell orders will be placed below market price to attract buyers.

It won't be race to the bottom... Just stagnant as fuck like now

People won't take risks much anymore cos like Tim kleindienst who's been pumped to death by some people on here.. Hes now worthless. They would have been sat on very nice profit and now it's gone.

The longer it's stagnant the more people will leave and new users won't stay either... So pb wins... Goals etc that used to cause spikes just lead to more listing to try and escape lol.

To escape, money has to come in... So FI are OK temporarily... But when they start expiring shares... That's where will probably begin to see net shift down as not enough new money is buying out those expiring shares.

@Dronny-Gaz
    I agree 😂😂😂😂😂😂

do you have a load of Andy Goram Shares?