Future 3 Kings challenge 👑

• When I first logged on to FI, the 3 kings of FI were Neymar, Messi and Ronaldo. They also happened to be the 3 best players in the world...which was convenient. They ruled for quite some time, but then Ronaldo was accused of rape, and his price plummeted. Ppl must have thought Messi was in the room with him, because mysteriously his price plummeted too. 🐑😏
    Then along came The Poginator. The forum was soon awash with pogtrains “chooo chooo!” 🚂 And the MB divs came thick and fast. ..and so did the hate “he is shit! the media will stop writing about him then he will plummet!” So Pogba, Neymar, and Mbappe, fresh from his heroics at the World Cup, became the new top 3.
    Currently the top 3 are Sancho, Bruno and Mbappe. But if you were to log out and not log in again for 2 years- who will be the new top 3?
    If you go for someone a bit left field, please give a reason why you think they will be an FI king. And being the best player in the world doesn’t mean your necessarily valuable on FI...just remember Modric!

• My 3 are:
    Sancho
    Rashford
    Mbappe

I hold sancho and Rashford, but not Mbappe. Rashford needs to step up another level to become a FI elite. But he has youth and talent on his side. Plus he plays for Man Utd. An MB gift.
    Sancho I believe will also move to United and reap the MB divs.
    Mbappe is the anomaly. 🤔I’ve always stayed away because his div return is woeful for his price. But I have a sneaky feeling his sheer weight of goals will start earning him attention from the press, and MB divs will follow. PB divs will still elude him tho, which is why, in the immortal words of Dragons Den- “I’m out”.

• 2 years from now were right on the brink of another world cup so I'm saying:

Sancho. Dont currently hold but hes an absolute cert

Kane. Probably still at spurs but rumours abound and England captain

Mbappe. Dont hold but France will probably be favourites and he may still be at PSG with every club in the world chasing him and by then a genuine Balon D'or contender

• Bruno - manutd and portugal best player
    Greenwood - going to be Utd’s all time scorer and probably England’s.
    Left field pick - Rodrygo from madrid to be the next big brazilian super star.

Only hold bruno.

• Banned

2 years is a long time. it will probably be three kids who haven't even been heard of yet and have not signed contracts. A couple of 15-16 year olds :p

• Fati
    Greenwood
    Sancho

• Mine would be :
    1.Sancho
    2.Haaland
    3.Greenwood

All three have youth on there side and Haaland & Greenwood are going to gain momentum.All three could conceivably end up at Man Utd in those 2 years.

• Mbappe
    Sancho
    Cherki (even at this age you can see he’s got something special. Not comparable position wise, but it felt like the first time Rooney came on the scene when I watched him - I don’t hold, but will when I feel the time is right!)

• This post is deleted!

1. Harry Kane
    2. Jordan Sancho
    3. Mbappe

• Sterling: I reckon he could be abroad by then - I think he leaves after Pep goes - and will be the first name on England's team sheet.

Jack Grealish: will be an MB magnet at Utd for some absolute inspiration on a football pitch, for appearing on The Only Way Is Dudley where he "allegedly" assaults 3 females in West Midland Safari Park and is dropped by England prior to the 2022 World Cup due to subsequent allegations.

Neymar: Still 30 in 2022. Still being spoken about enough for MB. Still picking up PB, probably now in Barca colours. Still a spoilt, little, fuxking toe rag.

• @Valhalla you get plenty of these come up, the only reason I've responded to this is I like what you wrote. Kudos!

• Sancho - No brainer
    *Neymar - Better players out there in my opinion but with his stinking attitude he’s always in the mix for both PB and MB.
    Gnabry - Changed to a forward, which will benefit his appeal. Going from strength to strength with club and country and can see him being a major player.

*Caveat - Is capable of self imploding and a move back to Barcelona may not suit him. So for me, Haaland could easily take his place in the top 3.

• @Lukeroro Forgive me. I’ve been away 8 months, so I’m still finding it fascinating how things have developed. Ppl who I thought would be superstars have drifted off into obscurity (ascensio, Isco, ousamane dembele) and ppl like Bruno have shot out of nowhere.

• @Tom77 said in Future 3 Kings challenge 👑:

Bruno - manutd and portugal best player
    Greenwood - going to be Utd’s all time scorer and probably England’s.
    Left field pick - Rodrygo from madrid to be the next big brazilian super star.

Only hold bruno.

Rodrygo is a great shout. Greenwood too, who obviously has the massive advantage of being at MB central- Man Utd. Plus he’s English. If he’s good enough, he has the making of a future FI king.

• @Valhalla said in Future 3 Kings challenge 👑:

@Lukeroro Forgive me. I’ve been away 8 months, so I’m still finding it fascinating how things have developed. Ppl who I thought would be superstars have drifted off into obscurity (ascensio, Isco, ousamane dembele) and ppl like Bruno have shot out of nowhere.

😅😅 it's amazing, the changes that happen. Remember that kid called Hazard... his new colleague Luka Jovic.. the hype a year or so ago was crazy!

• Mbappe, he will be at Madrid by then and best player in the world by far
    Werner, top scorer at the Euros and WC and most lethal forward around
    Harry Kane, English media darling and all time goal scorer

• Sancho and Mbappe will be up there or thereabouts for a long time to come imo.
    As for the 3rd, I really don't know. As people have been saying, there are many huge talents out there not currently in favour at the moment. Too hard to call for me.

• Sancho- if he can take the PL in his step then he has the future to be the king for 6/7 years IMO.
    Greenwood- could be the most naturally gifted player I’ve seen for his age in a long time, finishes chances like someone 10 years his season.
    Martinelli- bit of a personal preference but I think he has all the tools needed to become a top top player, wouldn’t surprise me if he left Arsenal in a couple years time.

Could probably go safe and say, Sancho, Mbappe and Rashford but thought that’d be a bit boring 😂

• @Lukeroro said in Future 3 Kings challenge 👑:

@Valhalla said in Future 3 Kings challenge 👑:

@Lukeroro Forgive me. I’ve been away 8 months, so I’m still finding it fascinating how things have developed. Ppl who I thought would be superstars have drifted off into obscurity (ascensio, Isco, ousamane dembele) and ppl like Bruno have shot out of nowhere.

😅😅 it's amazing, the changes that happen. Remember that kid called Hazard... his new colleague Luka Jovic.. the hype a year or so ago was crazy!

Tell me about it! 😂 The hype around CHO was another one. Ppl were positively frothing with rage he was more expensive then Sterling, Rashford and co. Snidey remarks a plenty 😜