Future 3 Kings challenge 👑

• @Valhalla

1. Sancho
    2. Mbappe
    3. Sarr

• @osmanlao I was on the Cherki train for a while until i saw him play against PSG and he was completely lost on the pitch. Rudi Garcia didn't play him again after that. He might be good technically but hes a long way from being a proper footbal player

• @Johnny-Sack I remember being more impressed after watching him against PSG than before! He grabbed an assist had a few quality touches Lyon got completely outplayed and he was their best player on the night oh and he is 16! He probably learned more than that game than the 2 goals 2 assists vs Nantes match

• The thing is with CHO he could still be very very good he has just had a terrible injury that has derailed him completely. As is with the index I wouldn't be surprised to see him double in price with a real return to form next season.

• Sancho
    Bruno
    Rashford

Regardless of Sancho moving or not and how he performs after a move he will be top of the index for a long time now as the only way he or any player can drop is instant sell and thats an awful lot of ISing to reduce those existing shares. The whole market is playing catch up now.

Theres only 3 players on FI right now id consider to have the full FI package and thats Messi, Neymar and Bruno but people worry over Messi’s age and Neymar’s could end up in the Messi black hole so for that reason i consder Bruno the safest hold on the index and i think he will chase Sancho down but he wont surpass him

• @Johnny-Sack Of course he is only 16 years of age.If you look at the away game against Nantes back in January in the coup de france game where he scored the first two goals and assisted the other two in a 4-3 win it shows his huge potential.He scored 3 in 3 in the coup de france and 5 in 4 games in the U19 youth league.Before you say well its only youth league,take a look at the sides in this league and the talent that play in that league.Cherki is destined for the highest level in professional football.

• @Valhalla Hi, apologies newby here, what MB divs and PB divs?? are they match day or media divs? Thanks

1. Mbappe
    2. Rashford
    3. Kane/Sancho

• @NewUser605032
    MB media dividends
    PB match day payouts

Also welcome to FI I’m sure you will have a great journey and get addicted like us all haha

• Mbappe, Adama Traore and Jack Grealish if he goes to United

• @Lloyddavies great, thanks for that, only been doing it a few days and already addicted!!

• @NewUser605032 said in Future 3 Kings challenge 👑:

@Valhalla Hi, apologies newby here, what MB divs and PB divs?? are they match day or media divs? Thanks

As Lloyd said. MB stands for Media buzz and comes from newspaper articles. PB stands for Performance Buzz and comes from how well they play on match days. The holy grail is to find a player that is good at getting both MB and PB dividends whilst they are still cheap. No easy task.

• @Tom77 said in Future 3 Kings challenge 👑:

The thing is with CHO he could still be very very good he has just had a terrible injury that has derailed him completely. As is with the index I wouldn't be surprised to see him double in price with a real return to form next season.

Very true. He’s been injured, but if he got his form back next season, he would fly up the index again. He’s young, English and talented- what’s not to like.

• @Valhalla thank you for that, I'm beginning to understand not easy! Good luck

• @MickTurbo i agree, if Kane stays injury free till the World Cup, you should think he will be right up there with the most valuable on the Index.

• @NewUser605032 the thing is mate with this forum there’s always help with anything you need just ask and there’s 100s on here that will be willing to help you as much as they can

• @Valhalla yeh mate, gone a wee bit quiet in the media this week but should be good for a few more divs runs between now and footy resuming and will be a top hold for the next 2 years at least

• @Kemo20 We must be talking about different matches because he was horrendous that game, he literaly was getting on his team mates way on several occasions, he was supposed to play right mid and he was constantly drifting inside and leaving his side open. I think the nerves got the better of him being a big match and all. As far as i remenber he did not assist and Lyon was 3-0 down when he came off early in the second half

• @Johnny-Sack the pass got a tiny deflection so yeah probably not counted as an assist but he left the field at 3-1 down and got a 6.7 rating on SofaScore which is decent or at least not horrendous for a 16 year old on full League debut against a dominant side!

• @Kemo20 I was quite shocked with that performance to be honest, from a tactical perspective it was a big let down. Technically he hes very gifted no doubt, I can't tell whether he is right or left footed because hes so good with both but I think it will take a while before he starts matches on a consistent basis