12 WEEK DUE DILIGENCE CHECK

• Morning all.
    Am I just the unlucky one or do FI take 12 weeks with all Due Diligence Checks?
    How do I accelerate this process?

https://twitter.com/frankda25660224/status/1256888343541035009?s=21

• From my own experience so far i have not had an issue.Just recently recieved an email asking for proof of income etc including a scource of wealth form.Sent off what was required and await any response.I have been trading on the index scince 2017 and every so often i have to send docs as req ?

• My problem was down to bad images of documents that couldn't be read in order to pass due diligence check but once this was rectified it was all done in a week,make sure your documents are easily viewed and clear images.

• @NewUser65276 What docs did you send if you don't mind me asking.

• @osmanlao

Utility bill ,driving licence and bank card.

• @NewUser65276 Ok thanks.You have not had the scource of wealth form emailed to you.Seems that you have had the same request i had over a year ago until now i recieved this one.

• @osmanlao said in 12 WEEK DUE DILIGENCE CHECK:

@NewUser65276 Ok thanks.You have not had the scource of wealth form emailed to you.Seems that you have had the same request i had over a year ago until now i recieved this one.

Yeah there’s due diligence and enhanced due diligence with source of wealth

• @nicky540 Its the enhanced one i have recieved then.Is that good or bad.

@nicky540 Its the enhanced one i have recieved then.Is that good or bad.

It's a tick box exercise that FI and all gambling companies have to carry out to make sure the funds used to trade are not from dodgy sources. FI will lose their licence if they do not check for this. I was asked to do an EDD a couple of weeks ago. I haven't heard anything since, but then the deadline for my response is tomorrow, so maybe I might heard something this week. I haven't been locked out of my account or anything so I'm not concerned.

• It’s the EDD that I am going though at the moment.
    Getting my mortgage required less documentation and was approved within a fraction of the time that FI are spending on this EDD check.

I’m fully in favour of the checks as I want FI to be successful and hopefully they venture into Europe with this platform but 12 long weeks of being frozen out is just madness.

They have over £100,000 of my money tied up at a time when I need it the most.

• @NewUser211969 said in 12 WEEK DUE DILIGENCE CHECK:

It’s the EDD that I am going though at the moment.
    Getting my mortgage required less documentation and was approved within a fraction of the time that FI are spending on this EDD check.

I’m fully in favour of the checks as I want FI to be successful and hopefully they venture into Europe with this platform but 12 long weeks of being frozen out is just madness.

You're a whale! @Ericali was able to speak to customer service recently when a trader with the same amount of funds as you was unable to trade due to a big delay in being cleared. Maybe he can help get your EDD quickened-up too.

@nicky540 Its the enhanced one i have recieved then.Is that good or bad.

im not saying its bad but if you provide what they ask for and its not what they want it could drag out for a while ?

• @Londoner said in 12 WEEK DUE DILIGENCE CHECK:

@NewUser211969 said in 12 WEEK DUE DILIGENCE CHECK:

You're a whale! @Ericali was able to speak to customer service recently when a trader with the same amount of funds as you was unable to trade due to a big delay in being cleared. Maybe he can help get your EDD quickened-up too.

sure i read somewhere that it was a discontinued number ?

@NewUser211969 I recently put a large deposit into FI on top of what I already had in. Not quite as much as you but not far off. Not long after the deposit I got an email for my EDD check. I sent the documents back the same day; a couple of bank statements and a screen shot of one other document. That was 2 weeks ago and havent heard back but my account was never suspended so not to bothered. I imagine they dont just suspend accounts for a laugh.

• @nicky540 said in 12 WEEK DUE DILIGENCE CHECK:

@Londoner said in 12 WEEK DUE DILIGENCE CHECK:

@NewUser211969 said in 12 WEEK DUE DILIGENCE CHECK:

sure i read somewhere that it was a discontinued number ?

I didn't hear that, but direct message him anyway.

• Only proper Gs are asked to pass Enhanced Due Diligence.

Welcome to the club.

• I received the number that @Ericali sent me a fortnight ago. However it’s a discontinued number.

The annoyance or frustration with FI is that they don’t communicate with their client.

It’s bizarre , as far as I understood an account of £100,000+ (£118,000 to be exact) would be welcomed by this relatively new company and that such a sizeable deposit would at least get the courtesy of prompt informative & professional dialogue - there is next to nothing with FI.

I would advise all new traders or existing traders to tread cautiously before making any high value deposits.

Regards
    FrankDaTank

I received the number that @Ericali sent me a fortnight ago. However it’s a discontinued number.

The annoyance or frustration with FI is that they don’t communicate with their client.

It’s bizarre , as far as I understood an account of £100,000+ (£118,000 to be exact) would be welcomed by this relatively new company and that such a sizeable deposit would at least get the courtesy of prompt informative & professional dialogue - there is next to nothing with FI.

I would advise all new traders or existing traders to tread cautiously before making any high value deposits.

Regards
    FrankDaTank

I've read about this case on another thread. I didn't realise it was you when I replied earlier. Please change your username to FrankDaTank so we know who we're talking to straightaway.

Having read more details on the Twitter link you provided it appears you've done everything you could possibly do. Do you have a privilege customer email address? That address is supposed to go to another team. Maybe our resident FI employee @FI_Mark can help you?