Rayhaan Rahim Amari Tulloch

• I don't recall ever pumping a player on the forum or anywhere else to my knowledge.So if you see this as a pump that's ok.I would like to highlight a real potential prospect,not just as a player but also as a long term hold.
    Rayhaan joined WBA in2016.He is now 19 yold.He has played for England at U16,U17,U18 levels.For WBA he has played U18,U21,U23 level.You can class him as a winger/forward/second striker.He has scored upto 40 goals at youth level for WBA.His contract is untill 30/06/2020.There has been some interest from premier league clubs and there's strong rumour's that there are no new contract talks with WBA.If anyone is looking for a long term hold with real potential as a player and investment then at 90p take a look at him.

• @osmanlao What's the story on Tulloch? Seems to have dropped a huge amount in the last 24 hours but I can't see any reason why? Is it the risk around his contract expiring? I hold already and seriously considering topping up massively at his current price. Links to Brighton, West Ham, Rangers and Leipzig over the past few months.

Someone tell me the downside.

• @MikeWagner He's not been on the bench in any of the games for WBA since the return and he's potentially signing a new contract. Other money flying into Foden/Greenwood has to come from somewhere.

I'm not seeing much of interest in truth nor hadn't with the earlier pump.

• @Harford-is-God said in Rayhaan Rahim Amari Tulloch:

@MikeWagner He's not been on the bench in any of the games for WBA since the return and he's potentially signing a new contract. Other money flying into Foden/Greenwood has to come from somewhere.

I'm not seeing much of interest in truth nor hadn't with the earlier pump.

Tough to get a read on him - seems to be highly rated by Baggies fans and was training with the 1st team post lockdown but has been stalling on signing a new deal so I'm wondering is that working against him in relation to getting minutes. Just seems so cheap at 60 odd pence via ME, even if he were to go to the likes of Rangers for a year or two.

• Intrigued to see what his next move will be.If Leipzig are interested then thats brilliant.If he stays with the baggies and they are promoted to premier league then brilliant.I hold for a longtime and only plan to top up.He just needs a break out season then his price will rise.I believe he is a talented kid.