A 50p bargain

• With the bundesliga about to return May 15th. I’ve been looking at cheap options. My pick is Jean-Paul Boetius at Mainz. Just turned 26 years old Pl 21 Ass 5 Gls 3. However all goals and assists have come in the last 15games. A 50p Bargain

• My cheap German punt today is Taylan Duman at 30 pence, will take a look at your dude as also seems very cheap.

• @Smilayo nicked a PB at the start of the season too. I like him, he runs the game for Mainz.

Oi @THFC1972 who is Duman?

• Ones around the 50p mark the other 75p.

Bought these two with my media divs a few weeks ago.

0_1588695689411_upload-c8a34f3a-fc94-46e0-ac57-b0b595d864ad

Seen them jump (jump lol 1p today !!!)

• @Millerman the only thing about stindl is his age. I want holds for 12-30months for cap app. Apart from the goats I won’t hold anyone above 27

• @Smilayo said in A 50p bargain:

With the bundesliga about to return May 15th. I’ve been looking at cheap options. My pick is Jean-Paul Boetius at Mainz. Just turned 26 years old Pl 21 Ass 5 Gls 3. However all goals and assists have come in the last 15games. A 50p Bargain

Stats look decent for the price but been on the bench for four out of their last five games and only played 45 mins in the other - any idea why he fell out of favour?

• Tiemoue Bakayoko
    Monaco
    46p
    25 years old

PB max: 224
    PB av: 98.00

Looks like his loan move to Monaco will end 1st July but he still has 2 years left at Chelsea an I doubt Chelsea will be keeping him, Daily Mail did report on the 28th April did his a shock target for PSG.

• Took a punt on 300 shares just because u said so...
    Don’t let me down !

• @Smilayo said in A 50p bargain:

However all goals and assists have come in the last 15games. A 50p Bargain

Also played 45 minutes out of the last five games.

• Palko Dardai, a promising 20 year old striker for Hertha. With lots of games in a short period of time, he's bound to get some minutes. 59p.

• @Millerman why doesn't alario get more game time?

• @Londoner has he played a game yet?looked at him last year

• Edimilson Fernandes 50p 23 year old playing for mainz, Swiss international to go with it so euros next year if he performs as he can

• If I can throw just one of my merry sub 50p men into the ring then, on a hopefully relevant BL theme, Jerome Roussillon, now upto 47p (Bought at 44ave) but has been at about 77p. Left back come winger, likes to dribble and cross. Has been known to pop up with the odd goal. Wolfsburg still in Europe but admittedly lost 1st leg. 27, French call up might be pushing it but hopefully profit to be made.

• @Dav great shout, just grabbed some now. Couldnt believe how cheap he was, if he moves to a new club with european football he is easily 80p.

• Yannick Gerhardt ( wolfsburg ) He was in a rich vein of form before the lockdown.3 goals in his last 5 games.0.51p

• Will chuck in one of my players I hold. Started a thread about him but he probably fits well into this one so have copied and pasted.

He is now at 54p, not 49p as when I previously posted. Still think that looks a very good entry price.

————————————————————————

Adrian Embarba
    Espanyol
    27 years old
    Winger
    49p

Looking at his stats for the previous few years:-

Rayo Vallecano stats
    2017/18 - 42 apps, 8 goals, 14 assists
    2018/19 - 36 apps, 5 goals, 6 assists
    2019/20 - 23 apps, 7 goals, 11 assists

Got a transfer in January 2020 to Espanyol who met Rayo’s buy out clause of EUR8m after he apparently had interest from West Ham, Norwich and Leeds.

Espanyol stats
    2019/20 - 7 apps, 2 goals, 1 assist

He peaked at 83p end of January 2020 and with a few decent scores could rise to that again I would’ve thought.

• If everyone is having ago, here’s mine, 29p now. A snip.....,

Mehdi Taremi 28p. 27 year old Rio Ave and Iran striker.

Scored....

45 in 87 for Persepolis in Iran 2014/18
    13 in 30 for Al Gharafa in Qatar 18/19
    8 in 20 for Rio Ave in Portugal this season.
    20 in 45 for Iran.

Iranian footballer of the year and Persian Gulf Pro League top scorer 2016 and 2017.

Was linked with Villa, Bordeaux, Sporting and Benfica in the winter window, some of these rumours are being repeated now.

Only one year remaining on the Rio Ave contract and the best bit is....

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.abola.pt/amp/noticias/ver/842245

The Rio chairman basically admitting interest and saying he will be sold.

Real boom time if he ends up in the premier league, another PB league wouldn’t be bad, but even sporting or Benfica would give him European games and exposure.

• @Dav - agree, good shout. I got in about 10 days ago. Shame about L1 cancellation but he’s way undervalued.

Similarly, Andre Zambo Anguissa (remember him?!) at 0.48. Had good spells this year at Villarreal, and suspect La Liga will return. Unlikely to play for Fulham again unless they get promoted....and in which case he’s an auto rise again.

• @osmanlao said in A 50p bargain:

Yannick Gerhardt ( wolfsburg ) He was in a rich vein of form before the lockdown.3 goals in his last 5 games.0.51p

Pump a bit harder, I'm waiting for my 250 to sell lol