Hirving Lozano UTD link

• https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1278379/Man-Utd-news-Hirving-Lozano-transfer-Napoli
    I bought a 100 on Everton link and fact I think he a class act that just hasn’t settled at Napoli .
    But now these Utd links . Doubt anything in them but I think worth another 100 at £1.37 .

• Be careful mate although he’s very good gets linked to United every yea I mad e the same mistake last year

• I think he's the new Wesley Sneijder in terms of United links

• Yes when I initially got him it was because of Anchelotti being at Everton .
    Be happy with that .
    Utd would be a bonus lol.
    But at £1.38 now I see some mileage in him even if he stays at Napoli .

• Hirving Lozano has been one of my biggest disappointments of recent times. He’s a magnificent player, suited to PB matrix with multiple touches and involvement in the game. Help put Germany out the last World cup, played well in champions league. But then he got a knee injury, and has never been the same since. Last season at Napoli he was anonymous. Subbed or left on the bench more often than not. I no longer hold shares, but if he starts to get his spark back, I’ll be straight in. 💪🏻😉

• Yeah I help for a bit when he signed for Napoli but he didn't play and his price just kept going down from £1.60 to around £1.30 when he was playing crap.

• Injury and then moving to a real league, not performed at all.
    The Dutch league is very weak.

• @Tom77 Yep agree the Dutch league is weak .
    But watched this guy play a fair bit and he has real talent . Still only 24 . Plays some great stuf for Mexico . I think it was a blow to his confidence when Anchelotti left and I’m sure he would like the chance to team up with Carlo again . The injury did affect him but he’s now had 3 months rest and I feel he will come back to something like his old self.
    I think he will very much want to put his self in the shop window for a poss summer move .
    It’s a slightly risky buy but with a World Cup 2 years away and the chance to maybe play in the prem league at today’s price of £1.38 plenty to encourage me to take a chance .