Sergei Milinković-Savić

• Can anyone shed any light on why this guy is dropping? Seems bizarre with him having so much transfer spec/Lazio having a 4-2 lead going to Salzburg for second leg of EL so favourites to get through to another set of triple PB (on a night when only 2 matches being played). Also going to be on show at WC...

I do hold him, but this isn’t a worry of his price going down etc, more just a curious case of a man who’s got all the upward trends going in his favour and his price descending. Seems like a perfect chance for a top up, just wondering if I’ve missed something.

• Yeah seems extremely bizarre to me too, I've been keeping my eye on him and if he drops any further, I think I'm going to grab a bunch of futures in him.

• Nothing I'm aware of, Lazio have come out and said how much they would want for him, but it isn't really a surprising amount.

I think there's a lot of positives that you've mentioned, I have a small holding myself but think this could be a good opportunity to top up. Fairly confident his price will restore soon so no need to panic

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.