Gabriel Martinelli

• Watched him quite a bit and sure as I can be that he has a massive future ahead of him.

He is by no means cheap but I think he can only progress.

Would be interesting to hear other thoughts on him.

Seems expensive but then you look at Phil Foden at £5.20 and seems a no brainer.

• I'd have to agree with you.

Every time I've seem him play he looks exciting and very dangerous. With the return of football and the expansion of the Index, £3.61 could seem an absolute bargain in a couple of years time!

If Aubameyang leaves, surely that could be his moment to really step up and get into that Starting XI?

Not a direct comparison, but Haaland at £7.52 and Martinelli at £3.61 seems like a crazy price difference. There is absolutely no reason why Martinelli can't hit £5+ in the next couple of years! 20/21 could be his season. He's on my watch list and will probably be one of my next purchases.

• You're spot on.

To me he looks much better as the central strike. Clinical and seems to be in the right place at the right time a lot.

Also looks powerful and seems to be able to adapt fairly well when he plays LW.

Definitely still cheap compared to the potential he has.

Aubameyang will not be leaving I don't think BUT I think Martinelli will be a first team starter on a regular basis sooner rather than later.

• I really rate him, has everything you want from a modern forward. Is probably one of the only bright things to have come out of Arsenal's season this year. One of Lacazette or Auba will leave this summer IMO so hopefully that will mean more game time. I think him and Greenwood are streets ahead of most people their age.

• Who is the better FI buy martinelli or saka? I went with saka as couldn't afford both but would be interested in views who have watched both a lot?

• As a Spurs fan, I usually avoid buying Arsenal players. Made an exception for him though. He is a class act and low risk at current price IMO, with potentially big rewards.

• @TOM201

I can't say one is better than the other. They are very different players though. I'd say the better buy for FI is Martinelli just based on the way this works but that could easily switch around.

• @TOM201

I've been asking myself the same question for months.

• @Hotspur

I'm the same with Spurs mate. I do hold Harry Kane though and Bergwijn looks cheap.